OMG!!! I am going to SCREAM!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
:hysteric:

I sold a bag on eBay and the buyer happens to be from South Korea. Fine. My auction states that I will only ship to a CONFIRMED PP address. She/he emailed me saying that hers isn't and asked if bank wire is an option. I told her YES and sent her all the info needed for the wire transfer. Then, every freaking day after that, I get emails from the buyer asking me some dumb a$$ questions (i.e. "is the name on the account such and such" or "is this your bank's name", etc.). And all those emails come 24 hours apart. It's been a freaking week and I WANT TO GET FOR MY ITEM already!:cursing: My auction terms state that payment should be received three days after auction close. I finally emailed her/him and said that if I don't receive the email with the scan of the wire transfer TODAY, I WILL file a non-paying bidder claim! WTH? WHY or WHY did eBay eliminate Pre-Approved Bidder option.:rant:

OK, rank over! I just really needed to vent!

*HUGS* ugh.... I feel your frustration, Irene. Hope this EWB pays you soon. There's no common sense with eBay anymore and eliminating the Pre-Approved Bidder option I feel is their biggest mistake! Hope all is resolved soon for you.

I know, I know. Maybe I am overreacting a bit but I already had plans for these new funds. :sneaky: Will see. I also hate the fact that there is such a huge time difference which makes communicating a b*tch.

Awww *hugs* Irene....I hope it all works out! I would file the NPB anyways...that should get her butt in gear quickly!!!! You can file it on day 8 and then she has another couple days to pay....but maybe she'll start taking it seriously.

Just wonder if her ID: eversy80? If so, please don't worry, she ever purchased from me and she's very nice buyer. I think she got trouble with her PayPal or something and the reason she asked such that detail because her bank sometimes get trouble with our details - she sent me bank wire and asked such that question but don't worry, she's trusted buyer ( in the case your buyer is same with mine ) :smile:

^^^ No, that is not her ID.:sad: She is fairy new (under 20 feedbacks) and one of the feedbacks is negative - saying that she used a stolen CC through PP :shocked: ). I don't know who is right or who is wrong there but I am not taking any chances with PP.

Aww, Irene! I would be annoyed out of my mind too! I completely agree, it only adds to the frustration that you already have plans for these funds. My bag on ebay doesn't even have a single bid on it yet, and I've already planned my next 2 purchases! :sweatdrop: I hope everything works out!

OK, a tiny update - just got another email that the funds have been sent. It takes two business days (I think) for it to show up so I am keeping my fingers crossed.:Push: Mama needs a brand new bag!!!:nuts::lol:

OH :shocked: stolen cc?? Horrible. I hope nothing trouble with your transaction... Beside it, that buyer sounding untrustable.

Bank wire from Asia to USa will take 5 days to arrive exc Monday and holiday :smile:

:hysteric:

I sold a bag on eBay and the buyer happens to be from South Korea. Fine. My auction states that I will only ship to a CONFIRMED PP address. She/he emailed me saying that hers isn't and asked if bank wire is an option. I told her YES and sent her all the info needed for the wire transfer. Then, every freaking day after that, I get emails from the buyer asking me some dumb a$$ questions (i.e. "is the name on the account such and such" or "is this your bank's name", etc.). And all those emails come 24 hours apart. It's been a freaking week and I WANT TO GET FOR MY ITEM already!:cursing: My auction terms state that payment should be received three days after auction close. I finally emailed her/him and said that if I don't receive the email with the scan of the wire transfer TODAY, I WILL file a non-paying bidder claim! WTH? WHY or WHY did eBay eliminate Pre-Approved Bidder option.:rant:

OK, rank over! I just really needed to vent!

Hate to sound paranoid but her being negged for using stolen credit card indicates she's untrustworthy. It sounds like she's phishing. Please don't give her too much information. If I were you I would file a NPB and relist.