Show us your Etsy bags/purses

Good luck! Mine's probably lost or stolen from the post office...tracking still hasn't updated 6 days later. :sad:

I actually talked to her today regsrding an order on etsy messages and she said that with the snow that all of the shipping in NY is sooo slow. She said nothing she has ordered has arrived and nothing she has mailed out has gone anywhere. I'm sure you will get it soon!

I have ordered a beautiful calfskin leather purse from BUNIK Handbags. The nice thing about her shop (Nichola Rutherford) is she only makes 50 bags per style. Very limited addition. The prices are super and the quality is splendid! I highly recommend checking out her shop....

Here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bunikhandbags

Everything is ready to ship too so no waiting....love that!

Here is the bag I purchased. I love it! It's called the Amelia. Its a gorgeous plum, so sunny today it's coming up a little lighter in the pictures. And you see the black box in the background with the ribbon around it? That's how it comes packaged to you. So lux....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    993.4 KB · Views: 827
Last edited:
Reactions: aksaiyo
Here's my first bag from Laurel Dasso. The pictures don't do it justice. The leather is a beautiful, saturated burgundy with silver hardware and pewter lining. I am ordering two more from her tomorrow- her new barrel bag in beige bubbled lambskin and another east west sarchel(SAMs style as this burgundy) but can't decide between cobalt blue with silver hardware and pewter lining or deep olive with gold hardware and tan lining. Which do you all think- cobalt or olive?
Here she is--love her!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1423203680.277980.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1423203701.491619.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1423203713.876136.jpg

The true color of my Laurel Dasso bag; just unboxed!

She is beUtiful! I just got the same style in burgundy leather, silver hardware, pewter lining. I went with the wide strap. I didn't have anything with this wide strap and wanted to try it. I am so glad I did, it's not adjustable but it fits so comfortably on my shoulder and it's the perfect length. Sometime if my bag is too heavy, the thinner straps dig in,but this one will carry the bag well(even fully loaded).
Congrats bag twin!

Ooh your bag is so pretty!!! As for your question (cobalt or olive), I'd go with cobalt blue. I love olive and other softer earth tones but cobalt blue will really be a stand out piece! Just my opinion though :smile:. I'm going to likely be ordering a custom smallish cross body bag for the summer. I really love her bomber bag so I'm thinking about ordering it in those colors. I just haven't decided yet and I'm budget conscious, so I have a price limit! Her bags are simply stunning!