Show Us Your Vintage Michael Kors

I spit out soda when I read what you said about buying used underwear!!! I immediately thought of stains, holes and stink LOL!! Now that's nasty cdtracing. If I HAD to choose I would take the used boots over the underwear. I have seen men and women in thrift stores buying used underwear/lingerie-BARF!! How is that even legal? Where is the health department when you need them? Oh, they are at Mc Donalds giving them a "C-" rating--I'll take a Big Mac and a large order of diarrhea to go please.

Yep, me too Baglady! I couldn't stop laughing when she said that!! I love you Southern gals! Too funny!

Well...unfortunately, it's true. I've seen lingerie & underwear offered for sale on all kinds of sites. I just shake my head cause I can't even wrap my head around something like that. I don't care how many times it's washed...can't be clean enough. LOL:roflmfao:

I know! Nobody seems to wear them anymore! Even in the winter time! Crazy, huh! They make your legs look so much nicer, I think, unless you're lucky enough to be perfect! lol!

Perfect? What's that?? LOL!! Pretty blue varicose veins, awesome stretchmarks, uneven back bra fat. My boobs are still good after a much needed breast reduction years ago-woopee. My surgeon was fanfreakingtastic. No weird scars or drastic sag and it's been 15 years.

LOL I have always thought ladies legs look so much better in hose...keeps everything nice, tight, & not jigglin' all over. Now days, hose are dinosaurs. No one wears them, not even in the winter. I'm a pants & jeans girl myself. I prefer the comfort of pants & my legs don't look as good as they did 30 yrs ago. I learned a long time ago that a girl has to know her limitations! LOL

And as far as the boobs go, I just cinch the "girls" up in a well fitted bra. What I would really like is some lypo & a tummy tuck. My sister n law got her's last year & she looks fantastic!!! Her surgeon must be related to yours, BAGLADY, cause her scar is minuscule. I would sell a kidney to have that surgery.

Last edited:
Well...unfortunately, it's true. I've seen lingerie & underwear offered for sale on all kinds of sites. I just shake my head cause I can't even wrap my head around something like that. I don't care how many times it's washed...can't be clean enough. LOL:roflmfao:
I have too and it's crazy! Can't believe people do that! lol!

LOL I have always thought ladies legs look so much better in hose...keeps everything nice, tight, & not jigglin' all over. Now days, hose are dinosaurs. No one wears them, not even in the winter. I'm a pants & jeans girl myself. I prefer the comfort of pants & my legs don't look as good as they did 30 yrs ago. I learned a long time ago that a girl has to know her limitations! LOL

And as far as the boobs go, I just cinch the "girls" up in a well fitted bra. What I would really like is some lypo & a tummy tuck. My sister n law got her's last year & she looks fantastic!!! Her surgeon must be related to yours, BAGLADY, cause her scar is minuscule. I would sell a kidney to have that surgery.

Me too!
I am lucky enough to have non sagging knees, so I can wear a just above the knee shirt or shorts but flattened boobs and a paunch that won't go away no matter how many crunches makes it a challenge to find cute tops.
Wardrobe challenges seem to fuel my bag obsession. Bags ALWAYS look great on!

Me too!
I am lucky enough to have non sagging knees, so I can wear a just above the knee shirt or shorts but flattened boobs and a paunch that won't go away no matter how many crunches makes it a challenge to find cute tops.
Wardrobe challenges seem to fuel my bag obsession. Bags ALWAYS look great on!

Ain't it the truth!!! My bags still look good whether I gain 5 lbs or not!!:biggrin:

So excited!! I just won this vintage MICHAEL KORS ( not MMK) made in Italy, that originally retailed over 1000.00!! It has the all leather interior and is SUPER well made! I collect these vintage bags as I know they are an investment. I don't think anyone will like this except for me! lol! Seems I am the only hippie in this group! lol! But hey! Someones got to love it, right? And I sure DO! It's funny because I only had to outbid one other bidder! lol! People don't realize what these made in Italy bags are worth and how much better made they are, but that's OK because then I can get them cheap! 103.00 plus shipping!
. Plus I will wear this quite a bit when we are out on our Harley Davidson!! So I am sure I have more use for it than most MK lovers. Not sure how many of them are bikers?? lol! Most of my riding friends never even heard of MK. Wait until they see this! I am sure they will start looking at them.In fact, a couple of my girlfriends got one from me already and they love it! They usually just buy Harley bags, and they are well made too, and quite spendy. That Harley leather is too thick and stiff for me, though, so I prefer my MK leather. So much softer! . Won't this look great with my black leather jacket on the motorcycle?? I can just see those fringes blowing in the wind, now! lol! Whoop!! Can't wait till it gets here!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• pf fringe.JPG
    pf fringe.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 424
  • pf fringe label.jpg
    pf fringe label.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Jeez-louise, that is gorgeous!! That leather looks scrumptious and I bet it smells divine!! ---Wow, that sounds like I was describing food. Post pics when she arrives moto-girl LOL!!

Jeez-louise, that is gorgeous!! That leather looks scrumptious and I bet it smells divine!! ---Wow, that sounds like I was describing food. Post pics when she arrives moto-girl LOL!!
Will do! I am amazed anyone likes it, and that's 'scooter mama'! My biker handle / nick name has always been 'Little Bit' lol! Because of my height, of course.Bikers always give and use nick names because most of them are wanted! lol!

Will do! I am amazed anyone likes it, and that's 'scooter mama'! My biker handle / nick name has always been 'Little Bit' lol! Because of my height, of course.Bikers always give and use nick names because most of them are wanted! lol!

Gotta watch out for the law!!-- If you remember, I told you about the Oryany bag brand I love. Lots of fringe, studs, whatnots and thingamabobs on those bags. I'm right there with ya!! I love ALL purses as long as the quality is there. I'm hippie somedays and "classy" on the others. That purse is TDF!! I would not turn it down if you left it in your WILL for me LOL!!

So excited!! I just won this vintage MICHAEL KORS ( not MMK) made in Italy, that originally retailed over 1000.00!! It has the all leather interior and is SUPER well made! I collect these vintage bags as I know they are an investment. I don't think anyone will like this except for me! lol! Seems I am the only hippie in this group! lol! But hey! Someones got to love it, right? And I sure DO! It's funny because I only had to outbid one other bidder! lol! People don't realize what these made in Italy bags are worth and how much better made they are, but that's OK because then I can get them cheap! 103.00 plus shipping!
. Plus I will wear this quite a bit when we are out on our Harley Davidson!! So I am sure I have more use for it than most MK lovers. Not sure how many of them are bikers?? lol! Most of my riding friends never even heard of MK. Wait until they see this! I am sure they will start looking at them.In fact, a couple of my girlfriends got one from me already and they love it! They usually just buy Harley bags, and they are well made too, and quite spendy. That Harley leather is too thick and stiff for me, though, so I prefer my MK leather. So much softer! . Won't this look great with my black leather jacket on the motorcycle?? I can just see those fringes blowing in the wind, now! lol! Whoop!! Can't wait till it gets here!! :yahoo:

WOWZAH!!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: That is one AWESOME bag!!! Where on earth is you find it???? I need to shop the sites you shop!!!