Calling all BV lovers in Singapore...

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
... Takashimaya will be having its 10% off store-wide promotion for its members next Friday till Sunday. Here's the chance to grab a BV (or any other designer brands under the roof) for some much needed discount. This should help fray some of the price increase. :sweatdrop:

Btw, the new stand-alone boutique in Paragon is slated to commence business on June 14. The Taka store will remain (where the end season sale would be held). :smile:

... Takashimaya will be having its 10% off store-wide promotion for its members next Friday till Sunday. Here's the chance to grab a BV (or any other designer brands under the roof) for some much needed discount. This should help fray some of the price increase. :sweatdrop:

Btw, the new stand-alone boutique in Paragon is slated to commence business on June 14. The Taka store will remain (where the end season sale would be held). :smile:

Thanks Ms Piggy, did u say promotion this fri till Sunday but only for members? sigh, which means i can't get it:crybaby:

Celia, I think you need to either show them the Taka member card during payment or charge your purchases to the Taka credit cards tied-up with banks. You could ask around your friends if they are members.

Celia, I think you need to either show them the Taka member card during payment or charge your purchases to the Taka credit cards tied-up with banks. You could ask around your friends if they are members.

OIc....u mean as long using taka member card? i guess it shld be no problem...thanks again:heart::heart:

Miss P, thanks for updating us on whatever information you can lay your hands on! Such a darling, you are!

My dear fellow ladies, the Singapore BV end season sale will commence 6 June (Wed) at the Takashimaya boutique. At this present moment, they’re not able to tell me what exactly is going on sale though (except for the greens and orangey-reds from 2006).

My dear fellow ladies, the Singapore BV end season sale will commence 6 June (Wed) at the Takashimaya boutique. At this present moment, they’re not able to tell me what exactly is going on sale though (except for the greens and orangey-reds from 2006).

Oooh... thank you so much for this information Ms Piggy.... do continue to let us know what's on sale .... I've actually set my eyes on a Ball or a Campana but DH didn't find the Limo Ball nice when I tried it on at the boutique last weekend! He didn't like it :crybaby: !!!

Oooh... thank you so much for this information Ms Piggy.... do continue to let us know what's on sale .... I've actually set my eyes on a Ball or a Campana but DH didn't find the Limo Ball nice when I tried it on at the boutique last weekend! He didn't like it :crybaby: !!!

You’re most welcome :smile: No fret, personally I do not like the shape of the Ball as well. I would agree with your DH too. I have a feeling the Campana is a better bet. How about an Ebano one?

Ms P, or any of Singapore TPF'ers - have you set your eyes on anything in particular for the forthcoming sale???

Frankly, I don't really have anything in mind, nor have I seen anything that I would like to buy. Although I'm considering the Ball or a Campana, the Campana currently available in the store are in Black, Ebano and Brown (I think) and doubt these will carry a discount.... However, knowing that there's a sale and not buying seems such a waste !

Hmmm... buying just for the sake of a sale? Would you?

^^ I’m too like you, nothing precise in mind but also feel it’s such a waste missing out on the sale. But I’ll be on a business trip to Tokyo next month, so might just hold out until then to see if I can find something special there.