Calling all BV lovers in Singapore...

ms piggy, are you sure that there is sloane bag in limo colour at the BV singapore's store? bcause the bv personal shopper, Ana, just responded my message and said that singapore is not listed for the product... i'm confused.
anyway, thanks. :smile:

ms piggy, are you sure that there is sloane bag in limo colour at the BV singapore's store? bcause the bv personal shopper, Ana, just responded my message and said that singapore is not listed for the product... i'm confused.
anyway, thanks. :smile:

Tha's odd. I saw the Limo Sloane in person at the boutique before. I just checked again and they confirmed they had the Limo Sloane but it’s already all sold out.

Tha's odd. I saw the Limo Sloane in person at the boutique before. I just checked again and they confirmed they had the Limo Sloane but it’s already all sold out.

MsP was right... there was a Limo Sloane at the store in April, I got to try it on but I did not see it when I was last at the store last week. Must have been sold.

ms piggy, since the new BV store is opening on June in paragon,
do you think maybe there'll be more Sloane bag stock there??
I just check on Jakarta's BV store, and all the sloane bag is sold out..xcept the one wif anaconda skin..but the store assistant said that there'll be more sloane bag for the new season with different colour..

ms piggy, since the new BV store is opening on June in paragon,
do you think maybe there'll be more Sloane bag stock there??
I just check on Jakarta's BV store, and all the sloane bag is sold out..xcept the one wif anaconda skin..but the store assistant said that there'll be more sloane bag for the new season with different colour..

There's a Sloane in Ottone (in goat skin) and one in Moro (in nappa umbria - treated lambskin) at the Takashimaya store. Not sure of other colours. I could check for you over the next few days in respect to the Paragon one. What colours are you looking for?

Hey Ms P, you are very resoureful. Do me a favour sweetie, you able to twist the SA's arm and get them to reveal if there's any Ball or Campana that's gonna be on sale? And if so, the colours? Thanks in advance, whether or not you are able to find out! Cheers,

Hey Ms P, you are very resoureful. Do me a favour sweetie, you able to twist the SA's arm and get them to reveal if there's any Ball or Campana that's gonna be on sale? And if so, the colours? Thanks in advance, whether or not you are able to find out! Cheers,

I'll try my best :smile: (the SAs claimed they only know what's on sale the evening before :shrugs:).

You should! :graucho: Limo is such a neutral. And as its status as a classic colour is still not firm yet, be sure to grab it before its gone. :yes:

you are such an enabler ms piggy ;)... i saw the pics of yours - it's so gorgeous. the SA said it wont be on sale. i should have bought it during the 10% storewide sale.

There's a Sloane in Ottone (in goat skin) and one in Moro (in nappa umbria - treated lambskin) at the Takashimaya store. Not sure of other colours. I could check for you over the next few days in respect to the Paragon one. What colours are you looking for?

i'm looking for seasonal colours, limo, off-white, or pink..
do you have any pics for the Ottone or Moro? and any idea of the price? are they more expensive than the usual leather, like in limo?
thanks a lot ms P..:heart: