~Pandora Essence Collection Thread~

Pandora Essence overload :P. The little diamond ring is Pandora too.
The beads on the first bracelet are Curiosity and Positivity.
The beads on the bracelet in the middle are Balance, Welness and Loyalty.
The last bracelet has only one bead which is my Zodiac sign ;).

Thank you for letting me share.

Attachments

• 1panpf.jpg
    1panpf.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,425
Pandora Essence overload :P. The little diamond ring is Pandora too.
The beads on the first bracelet are Curiosity and Positivity.
The beads on the bracelet in the middle are Balance, Welness and Loyalty.
The last bracelet has only one bead which is my Zodiac sign ;).

Thank you for letting me share.

Yes I like these new ones with little balls. very cute. I definitely wanting these ones. as I have the plain Essence band only.

Yes they are easy to wear. I find the other Pandora stuff is too bulky, heavy. I really want the new essence bracelet too and a few more beads. I love the lapus one too.

I'm seriously in love with this collection! The reason I never got the classic bracelet is cause it would drive me crazy when the charms rolled around, but that problems solved with the essence, and I can still put a classic charm in the essence and keep it in place by sandwiching it between two others.

For the promo I got the beaded bracelet when I bought the 30" chain and the Joy charm.

Now I'm on to rings. :smile:

imagejpg1_zpsb2b8ac3c.jpg

Reactions: Emibella
Lovely bracelets, everyone! Hope to see more contributions in this thread.
Went a bit Essence overboard this week and bought several bracelets and beads :graucho:.

One of them is this bracelet with the beads Intuition, Energy and Creativity. Love it! Thank you for letting me share :heart:.

I absolutely love your stack! I'm going to check out the Pandora store tomorrow!

I finally got my essence bracelet today! Freedom, loyalty, stability, caring and honesty. Also bought the daisy stud earrings.

Got the jewellery box and the silver triple leather bracelet as GWP!

Attachments

• 1412855209381.jpg
    1412855209381.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3,391
  • 1412855235678.jpg
    1412855235678.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,236
Love yours!! They're really awesome.:P:biggrin:

I'm seriously in love with this collection! The reason I never got the classic bracelet is cause it would drive me crazy when the charms rolled around, but that problems solved with the essence, and I can still put a classic charm in the essence and keep it in place by sandwiching it between two others.

For the promo I got the beaded bracelet when I bought the 30" chain and the Joy charm.

Here's mine, I have the passion (hot pink), health (silver) and black strength. Here with layering.

View attachment 2754587

Very nice, Caz71! Pandora just released some new Essence beads including one with rose gold. I also like the new silver bead with turquoise cristal...I have a weakness for turquoise.

View attachment 2754588

Very nice and I also wear my Essence more than the regular Pandora bracelet. Sometimes the regular Pandora bracelet feels too bulky, while the Essence is subtle.

I absolutely love your stack! I'm going to check out the Pandora store tomorrow!

Thank you, Christofle! And...did you get anything new at the store :graucho:?

I finally got my essence bracelet today! Freedom, loyalty, stability, caring and honesty. Also bought the daisy stud earrings.

Got the jewellery box and the silver triple leather bracelet as GWP!

My essence.

Both are beautiful, ladies! Looks great stacked with your Tiffany :tup:!

I think this thread deserved a bump...especially now Pandora has released new Essence beads including a rose gold one :nuts:!
I haven't bought any new beads yet, but I need to check out the new silver one with turquoise crystals...I have a weakness for turquoise :P.

So show me the Essence...I think this thread needs much more pictures :biggrin:!