~Pandora Essence Collection Thread~

I finally got my essence bracelet today! Freedom, loyalty, stability, caring and honesty. Also bought the daisy stud earrings.

Got the jewellery box and the silver triple leather bracelet as GWP!

Pretty. Love the light blue n pink. Honestly I would love all the beads! My 17cm only comfy with 4 beads on them. I plan to layer . I have both chains now.

Pandora Essence overload :P. The little diamond ring is Pandora too.
The beads on the first bracelet are Curiosity and Positivity.
The beads on the bracelet in the middle are Balance, Welness and Loyalty.
The last bracelet has only one bead which is my Zodiac sign ;).

Thank you for letting me share.

Loving the beady bracelet more than the plain chain. Beautiful! !

I think this thread deserved a bump...especially now Pandora has released new Essence beads including a rose gold one :nuts:!
I haven't bought any new beads yet, but I need to check out the new silver one with turquoise crystals...I have a weakness for turquoise :P.

So show me the Essence...I think this thread needs much more pictures :biggrin:!

Im tempted to buy the new rose gold love charm but for $190 I could buy so many other charms with that kinda money. *sigh*

Im tempted to buy the new rose gold love charm but for $190 I could buy so many other charms with that kinda money. *sigh*

I saw the rose gold one IRL the other day and I was very tempted. But I ended up with the two turquoise crystal charms and one Hope charm.

With them all.

This is beautiful, Caz :love:!

Here are my newest Essence charms :biggrin:.
Two turquoise crystal beads and the one in the middle is 'Hope'.
I got the bracelet for free, it was a promotion (it's not an Essence bracelet though, but I love the color).

Attachments

• 2015-06-12 15 56 52.jpg
    2015-06-12 15 56 52.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 636
I saw the rose gold one IRL the other day and I was very tempted. But I ended up with the two turquoise crystal charms and one Hope charm.

This is beautiful, Caz :love:!

Here are my newest Essence charms :biggrin:.

Two turquoise crystal beads and the one in the middle is 'Hope'.

I got the bracelet for free, it was a promotion (it's not an Essence bracelet though, but I love the color).

I haven't seen the turquoise charms yet! Mine today , my core essence :smile: passion, stability, caring and happiness

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1437710411.923674.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1437710433.041251.jpg

What???? I didn't realize that Essence was a line of Pandora!

I just got my first Pandora clasp bracelet a month ago. While looking at charms online I would see "Essence" written in the corner and had no idea it was for a special kind of bracelet.

So what is the Essence line about? You just pick charms that match your virtues?

What???? I didn't realize that Essence was a line of Pandora!

I just got my first Pandora clasp bracelet a month ago. While looking at charms online I would see "Essence" written in the corner and had no idea it was for a special kind of bracelet.

So what is the Essence line about? You just pick charms that match your virtues?

Haha yup it's pandora's second line. They have their moments line (your classic line of bracelets and charms) and now the essence line, which is a slender bracelet and charms which represent your personal values

The charms have a gel core so they don't move around on the bracelet like the normal pandora threaded bracelets :smile: