Wham it hit me!! Fell hard for the Lindy

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Out of nowhere I have fallen hard for the Lindy.
Just curious, are they hard to obtain or is it likely that you could walk into a boutique and be able to get one? I think the size 30 is around $4600? is that right? and what is the size up from that one and the price?
Just dreamining for now....you know how I like to dream big!:P

lol!!! you don't dream girl. you're a getter. have you ever tried one on?
Not yet. I have to trek into Alaska. I wonder if they are readily available to try on though?:confused1:
Anyway, have to bring the transvestite Birkin to Claude and return a pair of shoes to Bergdorf so I better make a plan on getting into the city.

I went to 2 H stores in LA to try on a lindy and they both informed me its one of the most coveted bag nowadays:crybaby:...put my name on the list. hopefully, i will get to see and feel one in person.

I think you'll need to put your name down to obtain a Lindy (That's how it works over in London).

Yeah!!!:yahoo:My 34 black clemence lindy is ready for collection. I put my name down about 1 month ago and my SA told it'll cost £2600 (UK Pounds). Can't wait to go and pick my new baby up.

I hope this help!

I think you'll need to put your name down to obtain a Lindy (That's how it works over in London).
Yeah!!!:yahoo:My 34 black clemence lindy is ready for collection. I put my name down about 1 month ago and my SA told it'll cost £2600 (UK Pounds). Can't wait to go and pick my new baby up.

I hope this help!
Thanks anHermeslover and Ros. Ros, please post a million pix when you get your bag!! So happy for you!

RC, the 34cm in Clemence was around $5K (if not exactly $5K). I would definitely let your SA know you are interested in it. I'm sure they're expecting more in for the Fall season. I saw three on the shelf at FSH-Brighton Blue, Chartreuse, and the Toile combination. A customer had on one in Etoupe and it looked wonderful. I'm pretty happy with my black one, although I still miss my Birkin and Kelly when I carry it.

I would LOVE to know if anyone has both the Lindy and a Birkin and how they compare in everyday situations. I can't remember if this has been discussed before?

Orchids, do you find that you grab the Lindy for certain activities (vs your Kellys or Birkins?)
Gazoo, good question. I think that I would opt for my Lindy instead of the Birkin on days that I wanted a shoulder bag.