Celebrating my year of the Horse birthday

Happy Birthday!!!! What lovely gifts! Treasured even more because each one has meaning and when you look at them, you will remember your birthday and the thoughtfulness of your family. I love everything you received and I'm so glad you were able to find the rodeo charm you were looking for. Enjoy your special day and wear your H in the best of health. Happy Birthday again!

Lovely items, a love horses too.

Thank you, Suzie! If I can get my DDs interested in horse riding when they're a tad older, there could be some H riding gear in the future. Those jumping boots are just beautiful! Or may be I should get into it myself although I'm too old to start a new hobby. Shopping at H will just have to be it. :graucho:

Thank you, Suzie! If I can get my DDs interested in horse riding when they're a tad older, there could be some H riding gear in the future. Those jumping boots are just beautiful! Or may be I should get into it myself although I'm too old to start a new hobby. Shopping at H will just have to be it. :graucho:

Shopping sounds good, the jumping boots are beautiful, you should get a pair, I highly recommend them.

what a great bday loot! please post mod pics with your lovely toolbox if possible. i have been debating which size toolbox to get...

Thank you, ldldb! I'll try to take some pics. I tried all the TB sizes--20, 26, 33. I'm petite so both 20 and 26 worked but I prefer roomier bags just in case I need to carry additional items. The 20 was very cute and can go from day to night. The 33 definitely looks like an overnight bag on me so 26 is a perfect day-to-day bag.

I also ordered a bag insert from Divide & Conquer for it to keep it from slouching and will post pic in the bag inserts thread.