• Sac Riveting

• Nimbus

• MC Rita-either color

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Oooooooook! So, if you've read the other thread about one of my friends possibly picking up something LV from Paris (perhaps Spain) which one would you pick?

Cabas Raye GM (1370 Euros=1855 USD)----- I've only seen one modeling pic but I love that it has a shoulder strap!!

Sac Riveting(1300 Euros=1760 USD)---- looks kinda saggy perhaps? I wonder the strap drop?

Nimbus(1700 Euros=2302 USD)---- It's a cloud bag- what can I say- they are beautiful!!!!

MC Rita in either color (1350 Euros= 1828USD)--- once again- I'm sold on the fact it has a shoulder strap!!

Tell me what ya think everybody!

+ I still lack knowledge on LE - I know Rita isn't but are the rest? ++ I've attached mod pics, I hope the owners of these beauties don't mind- thank you: ilovebags, Jill, happie_berrie, and photomama24 for the lovely pics!!!!

Attachments

• cabas2.jpg
    cabas2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 79
  • sac riveting.jpg
    sac riveting.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 76
  • nimbus.jpg
    nimbus.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 79
  • rita.jpg
    rita.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 89
^---yes- I read the post and I still feel bad for you---that was a lot of money to get a wrong color!!!

I am actually really really liking the BEIGE (funny, isn't that the color you didn't want?)

Lol, think i post b4 u finish the poll :shame: Beige is such pretty color, but too bad it doesn't work out w/my skin tone *sigh* but keep in mind Nimbus is made of lambskin, so it's not as easy for your friend to travel w/it compare w/other choices you have there.:idea:

oooo~~~ I love the MONO riveting!!!

and yea- I totally understand "upper divison leather" now---- my bbag is still in hiding 2 days later!!!!!

*yikes* wait- not really---- I carry my LV's holding my breath sometime!!!