Help me pick!

Which bag would you drop your money for?? :oP

• Cabas Raye GM

• Sac Riveting

• Nimbus

• MC Rita-either color

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the Cabas Raye -- it is large and I don't see it very often and I think that it would be very useful (on vacation, if you have a lot of stuff).

My second vote would be for the Mono Riveting bag. Good luck with whatever your choice is...

Don't know which to pick, but will tell u the negatives.

Riveting: NOT a comfortable shoulder bag, unless you weigh 98 lbs.

MC Rita: Too similar to your Ursula, perhaps?

Nimbus: LOOK at it the wrong way, and it gets a scratch, stain, scuff, tear!

Cabas Raye GM: Get it!!!

Nimbus for sure!! I've been using it everyday this week, and don't think it's that fragile. It's very unique and dreamy.....
I agree with LVixen on Rivetting bag. It's not comfortable on shoulder unless you are stick thin. One strap always slide off, and it's kinda thick to carry on shoulder.

I LOVE the cabas. I think LVixen is right about the Nimbus and the Rita being similar to your Ursula. However I DO think you need a piece of white MC- still pulling for the zippy wallet! lol. I weigh much more than 98 lbs and love the riveting but I'm apparently the minority. It is probably like Ursula. Fits, but not super fabulously fits like a flat coussin would? lol
I VOTE CABAS Raye GM! And I think I need one too! lol...
The cabas and the Nimbus are the more expensive of your choices right? Rita and Riveting are about the same price range? Maybe I'm wrong.

I'M STILL SO UNDECIDED ABOUT THE RITA!!!

At first when I saw Rita I was like.......that's FUGLY!! but IT'S GROWN ON ME!!!!

Cabas seems like a super versatile bag!! Nimbus is just so elegant and I want it in Beige!!! I don't know about riveting b/c it's lack of shoulder appeal......

RIVETING is no longer a choice of mine....

It's down to Nimbus, Rita, and Cabas.....

Well if this helps you to decide- if that cabas bag has the red strap on there, please wear something that matches red. LOL... so if you dont wanna wear lotsa red, don't get it. :nuts: :graucho: :roflmfao: Or remove that strap. Which takes the shoulder bag factor away. Or buy a plain vachetta strap. The red kills me if folks dont match. lol

The white multi matches everything. AND you know how you love looking at ursula's colors! Makes ya happy. So will Rita! White multi in person is truly stunning. Photos will never do MC justice.

To me, the Nimbus is a dressier bag than I like. I know it's played out to be casual too, but it just seems too formal for my jeans and track suits/shorts lifestyle. And I think we usually sport the same kinda clothing. Something about the bag just makes it seem too high maintenance for me- yet a birkin and lambskin riveting wouldn't IMO. :nuts: No idea what it is about it tho. lol

So... I'm back to the thought that you should just sell your mono speedy and buy the mono riveting.

LOL :nuts: I'm no help cause I truly think you should have them all eventually.

Hmm I'm torn between the Nimbus, the MC Rita in black, and the Mono Riveting Sac. Each one is so unique and "says" something so different. Nimbus is elegant, feminine, Mono Riveting is more edgy, modern and practical, and MC Rita says "fashionista" :nuts:

Okay I've decided- my fave is the MC Rita in black. Good luck!