Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

YAY!! All is not lost! I am so happy they are not only going to continue the charms but keep the site up as well! Hooray for Kohl's (or their parent company) for realizing all of the JC lovers out there need their fix and for keeping us in charms:dothewave::party:

I'm so happy to see the site up again. It looks like they are in the process of adding the merchandise, and some is apparently new stuff. I hope we see the newest charms up soon.

It's back up. There seems to be more merchandise as well as an interesting and significant detail.

There is a charm category but no charms. Hoping they will be loading soon!!

To me this is very significant:
What is your return/exchange policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with our product. Defective or unwashed, unworn and unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after purchase for either exchange or refund. Returned or exchanged items must be returned new and unused with all original garment tags still attached. Shipping charges for 2nd Day and/or Next Day are only refunded in the event we inadvertently sent the wrong item(s) or the item(s) sent are found to be defective.

We will gladly exchange like items and ship to you at no additional charge (applicable in the US only). For Hawaii, Alaska, and International returns & exchanges please contact Customer Service Department at 1.888.824.8826.

It's important because it leads to longevity. If you recall the website was saying NO RETURNS for the last month or so. The fact that they are offering returns and specifically addressing the juicycouture.com online store is hopeful!!:happydance:

Also the customer service number and email has changed.

I rang the stores here and they didn't get any charms for ages still so am glad the website will be selling them and they ship here too hopefully they will send everything here as they would only send some things here before I am so excited to see what they put up

Pretty new charms!!
I bought this charm and LOVE it. Wheels and petals turn. SO pretty.

bikecharm1sm_zps36023c06.jpg

I am obsessed with the globe charm, what do you guys think is a good price?! I just love the detail on the charm, it's amazing!!!

I'm new to the forum!!

Hello and welcome to the Juicy Couture forum. :welcome2:

I can't see paying over $200 - $250 for ANY charm. No matter how much I like it. Even at that price it would have to be new in tagged box, for me to consider spending that amount of money.
Other opinions will vary, as I've seen this charm go for like $400 a couple of times.
I've seen sellers asking like $600 but personally, I've never seen it sell for that much.

I rang the stores here and they didn't get any charms for ages still so am glad the website will be selling them and they ship here too hopefully they will send everything here as they would only send some things here before I am so excited to see what they put up

I was wondering if the stores over there would have the new charms.
Hopefully they will show up on the website soon.