Dilemma

Thank you ladies for all the insight. I took the plunge and went with the izmir as I wanted a brighter shade for my 1st lindy and i so love teal for cross between blue and green under different light. Everyone says you nvr stop at one so for the next, I will go for a sapphire Kelly =)

And a special thanks to bababebi for the authentication service, giving me a 2nd peace of mind.

Sounds like you got a lovely bag - I was going to vote for the BI exterior...I love an interesting and unusual color and really love BI, though in general I am not a blue person. You are going to love the bag - congrats!!

Thank you ladies for all the insight. I took the plunge and went with the izmir as I wanted a brighter shade for my 1st lindy and i so love teal for cross between blue and green under different light. Everyone says you nvr stop at one so for the next, I will go for a sapphire Kelly =)

And a special thanks to bababebi for the authentication service, giving me a 2nd peace of mind.

I like blue izmir too. I've seen a blue izmir lindy at the store and the bag looks heavenly.