Dilemma

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Mslucifer

Nov 17, 2010
Thank you ladies for all the insight. I took the plunge and went with the izmir as I wanted a brighter shade for my 1st lindy and i so love teal for cross between blue and green under different light. Everyone says you nvr stop at one so for the next, I will go for a sapphire Kelly =)

And a special thanks to bababebi for the authentication service, giving me a 2nd peace of mind.

Luvbolide

O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Sounds like you got a lovely bag - I was going to vote for the BI exterior...I love an interesting and unusual color and really love BI, though in general I am not a blue person. You are going to love the bag - congrats!!

jyyanks

Sep 15, 2013
Congratulations!!! BI is lovely and I'm glad you went the "pop of color" route!! Please do a reveal, I love BI!

Miss Al

Dreaming of H
Feb 16, 2013
Singapore
Thank you ladies for all the insight. I took the plunge and went with the izmir as I wanted a brighter shade for my 1st lindy and i so love teal for cross between blue and green under different light. Everyone says you nvr stop at one so for the next, I will go for a sapphire Kelly =)

And a special thanks to bababebi for the authentication service, giving me a 2nd peace of mind.
I like blue izmir too. I've seen a blue izmir lindy at the store and the bag looks heavenly.