The one that got away....

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
Does anyone else feel like there was a "bag that got away"?

A few weeks ago, a beautiful medium violet cabat was available. It sold almost instantly. I love cabats but never even thought about buying one, as they seemed totally out of my price range. However, since in this past week, I have spent more than the price of that violet beauty on new gray bags, it occurred to me that I could have made a different decision. I love my new gray bags and will use them often. And I do have a violet veneta, so I'm certainly not suffering. But I am thinking that I dismissed the cabat too quickly....because of a preconceived limitation. I had been waiting for gray and had gotten my mind around it, and I'm happy I did. But it makes me wonder.....

(I do not remember another thread about this, but if there is, I apologize.)

Reactions: Doncaster42
Yes, a lovely Ebano Cocker that was a steal from a popular online consignment store. Like $500 steal!
I was so mad I didn't buy it. Still kick myself over that one. The Cocker was the very first BV I just had to have, followed by the Montaigne.

Ahhhhh...the Ottone old pyramid. I have only ever seen one so it must have been a special order. I had just overpaid for an Ottone Sloan so I missed out on the bag that would have been perfect :sad:((

The one that got away... my Indigo Rete tote. I LOVED that color but since I had just bought a Cabat decided to sell the Indigo. BIG HUGE mistake....
Until I went on my gray buying spree, I had been watching the resale market for an indigo Veneta in medium. I have an indigo lanyard and love it.