The one that got away....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. My bag delivered to my work address. I will pick her up late on Friday on my way home from Sacramento.

2. I am such a liar. I am pleased to say that now I have none that got away - I really had no use for the Matita, but - I always missed the Nuvolato Paille Intrecciato Veneta, and it is now on its way back home. So - I've been able to recover the Pekary and the Nuvo, and I'm happy. :smile:

3. Indiaink,
    Thank God for second chances....in life as well as in BV. ( I am such an amateur here that I will have to google the bags to see what they look like!)

4. Googled it. Would love to find the Nuvolato Paille Intrecciato Veneta in a medium!

5. #35 Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    :smile: You are a BVette, far from an amateur. You just joined the club later, that's all.

They do show up occasionally - very occasionally. They were a limited edition from the S/S 2010 season - so it's hard, but - occasionally. I was fortunate enough to get back the very one I sold to a fellow tPFer - she'd only used it once and decided to send 'er back my way. Thank HEAVENS!

P.s. - no, there is no selling/buying on tPF - I sometimes think that all of us are on eBay, though :graucho:

6. Strong work India!

7. It's awesome that you were able to find them again. Even better that the Nuvolato Paille was safely with another TPF member.

8. I just missed out on a Ferro Roma that sold on ebay for a really good price. :sad:

9. SIGNAL BLUE ZIP POUCH

Was at the BV outlet in Cabazon, I thought they had it on hold for me, I guess not because when i called back it was sold. I actually got upset about it.

10. I let this beauty get away and I regret it.
    Eclipse large. Drat!
    I didn't think I wanted a large, but the large from 2008 seems to be about 2"
    Smaller than the present large.

image.jpg
  11. Wow, this is a real stunning red. I can sense your regrets. I would, too.

12. Pretty! Sorry.

13. I thought I’d revive this thread... hoping to share my misery, and as much as I want everyone to get what they want, I’m having a pity party and want some company.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted a bag in either Bottle/Billiard... I’ve been stalking a Billiard Cervo Hobo in TRR for a while now and I was so so so tempted to buy it, but decided to be good and stay my butt on Ban Island. Now it’s sold and I’m so sad. It was such a good price, too. I don’t know if I’ll ever find it again at that price range. That purple lining...

I hope someone here got that beauty, and will love it like I would have!!!

14. I know that feeling so well...how about (an expensive) china blue? You still get the purple lining...
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottega-Veneta-Cervo-Deerskin-Hobo-Shoulder-bag-in-Dark-Blue-NWT/263979326216?hash=item3d7664db08:g:UhYAAOSwx5hbumnL:rk:7:Pf:0

@grietje has the "one that got away" for me, that lovely dark sergeant green :heart:. Tired of it yet grietje? :lol:

15. I have an Ink Montaigne, so I do have the gorgeous purple lining... That green, though. Maybe one day, it will eventually happen.