The one that got away....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My weakness is slg's. With all I have spent I could have purchased the ostrich cabat I love. Well not quite but I do know what you mean.

2. I sold an ottone clutch in a moment of stupidity. Now I wish I had a bag in ottone. I am becoming very partial to BV metallics….

3. Missed out on the maxi Nero plissé a few years back.

4. Wanted: Ferro Sloane

Holding out hope for an EUC pre-owned lovely!

5. Missed out on several BV novelty bags.. slowly but surely finding them now

6. In a reflective mood today ... and considering re-purchasing a limited edition bag, one that I shouldn't have let get away ... so I can add to this list: Pekary Cigar Cervo Hobo with Ivory Tie-Dyed Fettuce.

It's been in the back of my mind for a while. I think I should probably do something about that, yes! - as more time goes by, they'll be harder to find...

My tastes/needs have changed since I put the Shiny Calf Bag and the Nuvolato Paille Medium Veneta here; I no longer feel like they got away; they can stay gone! That's a bit of freedom, perfect for the 4th of July weekend.

7. You better hurry up and buy it because I've been trying to justify buying it. As in visiting the site everyday to see if its still there.
    It's a toss up between that and something on Yoogi's I think would be a better fit for me - both in style and in colour.

8. :P

9. Dang girl! You fast! :doggie:
    It's okay, you helped me make up my mind. As much as I love the look of that bag, I'm just not sure about how to incorporate the colour. I wear little to no browns, tans, ecrus, beiges, whites, etc...
    I expect a lovely "re-reveal" from you in the coming weeks.

10. #25 Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    It's been on my mind for a few weeks now, so no, not so fast. I really have to consider my purchases nowadays, and ... well. It is mine! Never to leave again. I'm looking forward to rehabbing her, and I will certainly do a re-reveal. :biggrin: I think all these shades of brown go with everything ... but that's just me. :heart:

11. A card case in purple galuchat. I hope they'll make more SLGs for women in that lovely stingray skin.

12. The outlet at Cabazon had a bunch of purple sting ray wallets in May.

13. A well used black medium veneta that was on yoogis closet for a decent price. It was not as shiny as the others and should have bought it.

14. oh man! I was just there in late April and they didn't have any. Bad timing for me.

15. This was my unexpected weekend of BV indulgence. She was not on my radar screen but I could not let her get away. Reveal next weekend or early next week.