Okay absolute honest opinions on this AG city

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Honestly, I am having major drama w/ this. Can I pull this off? Is it too wrinkly? HONESTLY, HELP!

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DENIED. You must keep it. I love it on you!

Too wrinkly? That's crazy talk! That bag looks like perfection to me.

But seriously, if you don't see it happening, don't listen to anyone else. I do think you should sleep on it for a while though. I sometimes get a little deflated immediately after receiving a bag but within a few days I am madly in love again. Hopefully you'll *know* one way or the other soon.

it actually looks good on you.. yet the leather of the bag is so yummy! the AG bbag looks so striking when u actually wearing a simple t-shirt with jeans.. honestly, i feel it really suits you, jes that u shld wear something in black, white or denim to go with it!

I think it looks stunning on you with your wonderful blonde hair!!

But if you don't like it, by all means, don't keep it.

However, it undeniably looks stunning on you!!

Honest opinion, after u post pics of urself with the AG bag, it looks fabulous on you...but don't forget that the color is not versatile for everyday use...is that wat u want?

Honstly, I think it looks fabulous on you!:love: You look so pretty with it- it even matches your eyecolour!:heart: And I think your skin and haircolour go great with it! Congrats, Shasta!:yes: