Okay absolute honest opinions on this AG city

I think you look cute with it. Just relax and wear it as a casual bag with your jeans and other casual wear. It's SO pretty.

I see it more as you wearing a cute bag, rather than you wearing a GREEN bag. Hope this helps!

Shasta, the AG looks so gorgeous on you, seriously. Sleep on it - HG bags always get overhyped - and try it with a few different outfits tomorrow. But it looks amazing - I'm jealous even tho' I have this bag! Lol.

Seriously she is a beauty and looks amazing on you!!! I think you should dress how you would normally and get someone to take the pics of you and I bet you will look even more amazing. Mirrors are useless! lol

I think it looks fantastic on you, however, all the opinions in the world cannot make you love it. If you don't love it, pass it on. Like I said before, I think I know somebody who would love to have it (ahem) :graucho:

It looks fantastic on you. I love the older bags. The leather is gorgeous and so relaxed. They have a really casual look to them while still being classy. Like everyone has said........give it a few days. congrats!