Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I have only tried on the cuff but from what I have read in this thread the size 16 cuff fits slightly smaller than the size 16 bangle since the bangle is slightly more rounded than the cuff. I ordered a size 16 cuff and my wrist is just under 5.5" around. I am only speaking from what I read since I have never tried the bangle.

Thank you for your reply, smalls. :smile: Since the cuff fits smaller than the bangle the size 17 sounds right for me, I guess..

Hi everyone! This is my first post so I'm going to share with you a surprise gift I got from my dad.

It's in gold with the 4 diamonds. Really grateful and happy for the bracelet!

Attachments

• 2014-04-06-01-51-00_deco.jpg
    2014-04-06-01-51-00_deco.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 912
Hi everyone! This is my first post so I'm going to share with you a surprise gift I got from my dad.

It's in gold with the 4 diamonds. Really grateful and happy for the bracelet!

Wow!! Fantastic present! :happydance: Your dad is quite the awesome gift-giver! Looks lovely on you!

and love the webpage you have open in the background of your photo :giggles:

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I would like some of your opinions regarding the love bracelet. I am turning 18 in July and have been racking my brain about what I want as a present. I want something I will have forever so whenever I see it I will be reminded my parents got it for me for my 18th birthday. I had contemplated a MacBook pro originally but that will be old and gone in a few years. Now my questsion is if 18 is to young to get a Cartier love bracelet. I was also wondering if I should wait until I'm older and get one from my boyfriend/ husband and not my parents. I would love to hear your opinions on the matter. Thank you.

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi everyone. I would like some of your opinions regarding the love bracelet. I am turning 18 in July and have been racking my brain about what I want as a present. I want something I will have forever so whenever I see it I will be reminded my parents got it for me for my 18th birthday. I had contemplated a MacBook pro originally but that will be old and gone in a few years. Now my questsion is if 18 is to young to get a Cartier love bracelet. I was also wondering if I should wait until I'm older and get one from my boyfriend/ husband and not my parents. I would love to hear your opinions on the matter. Thank you.
I think it would be so special to receive one from your parents! Your boyfriend/ future husband could always get you a second one to stack or another piece of jewelry. My mother died when I was 26 & I inherited a right hand diamond ring that her parents got her for her 18th birthday. I cherish it & never take it off. Good luck deciding!

I think it would be so special to receive one from your parents! Your boyfriend/ future husband could always get you a second one to stack or another piece of jewelry. My mother died when I was 26 & I inherited a right hand diamond ring that her parents got her for her 18th birthday. I cherish it & never take it off. Good luck deciding!

Thank you so much. I think I will ask for one for my birthday. I just have decide what color, it's between the gold and white gold. And yes you are right, when I'm older and have a boyfriend/ husband I could always receive something else or another one. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. It's lovely that when you wear that ring you have a piece of her with you.

Thank you so much. I think I will ask for one for my birthday. I just have decide what color, it's between the gold and white gold. And yes you are right, when I'm older and have a boyfriend/ husband I could always receive something else or another one. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. It's lovely that when you wear that ring you have a piece of her with you.

For my 18th birthday I received a trip to London but I think a Love bracelet would have been a perfect gift as well! I'm turning 23 this Wednesday and my parents have pitched in half the money for my new Love bracelet. I bought the white gold and am very happy with my choice. Please share yours when you get it!

For my 18th birthday I received a trip to London but I think a Love bracelet would have been a perfect gift as well! I'm turning 23 this Wednesday and my parents have pitched in half the money for my new Love bracelet. I bought the white gold and am very happy with my choice. Please share yours when you get it!

We were going to go to England, not for my 18th but we would've been there over my birthday. I think I might pitch the idea of the bracelet to my parents by suggesting they pay the amount that the plane ticket would've been and I'll pay the remainder. Do you like the white gold? I would be deciding between that and the gold. You should post a picture.

Can someone that owns the size 16 bracelet tell me if the 16cm is measured from the inside of the bracelet or the outside. My wrist measures about 14cm and I am concerned the 16 will be too big. I did go to the store, but I tried on a sizer which really wasn't helpful at all. I really appreciate any advice.

Can someone that owns the size 16 bracelet tell me if the 16cm is measured from the inside of the bracelet or the outside. My wrist measures about 14cm and I am concerned the 16 will be too big. I did go to the store, but I tried on a sizer which really wasn't helpful at all. I really appreciate any advice.

My wrist is 13.5 cm and I just bought the Love in a size 16. It fits well and can be pushed up a few inches on to my arm when I don't want it to clank around. I don't have pictures yet, sorry!

And MaxineL I love the white gold! I wanted yellow or rose initially but I know my wedding set will be platinum so I ended up choosing white. I wear the trinity ring with all three colors on my right hand (the Love is on my left) so I still feel it's appropriate to wear my other rose/yellow gold pieces.

We were going to go to England, not for my 18th but we would've been there over my birthday. I think I might pitch the idea of the bracelet to my parents by suggesting they pay the amount that the plane ticket would've been and I'll pay the remainder. Do you like the white gold? I would be deciding between that and the gold. You should post a picture.

I personally like the gold the best. I have never tried any of them on yet but am ordering the yellow tomorrow before the price increase. To me, yellow is the classic love

My wrist is 13.5 cm and I just bought the Love in a size 16. It fits well and can be pushed up a few inches on to my arm when I don't want it to clank around. I don't have pictures yet, sorry!

And MaxineL I love the white gold! I wanted yellow or rose initially but I know my wedding set will be platinum so I ended up choosing white. I wear the trinity ring with all three colors on my right hand (the Love is on my left) so I still feel it's appropriate to wear my other rose/yellow gold pieces.

Thanks! Would you say that yours is loose or more snug. The 16 might be perfect then for me! I just don't know and I don't want to go back to the store, especially because I can order online.