Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I wear two loves on my right hand and am right handed. When I got engaged in 2003 I started wearing my watch on my right since I felt like I had too much jewelry on my left. I think that kinda prepared me for having something there all the time. I sized to a 16 (my wrist is approx 6 and 1/8 inches), but got 18's for a looser fit and they move quite a bit. When I write or type I slide them up my arm a little and then they don't get in the way. I will stack my watches with them sometimes, but I've been wearing my watch back on my left mostly now.

Hope this helps?!!

It does help!! Thanks!! Wondering if I should maybe go up a size now. Hmmm

I wear mine on my left hand, and I work in a corporate office where I type for 8 hours/day. You cannot get "used" to it. It will 1) Make a lot of noise in an office 2) Always bother you from freely typing 3) Scratch up very badly. Things I do/suggest: 1) Our office is cold, so I typically always wear a jacket and cover the bracelet with it - which makes it completely easy to type. 2) I also bought a wrist band from a yoga store I put over it when I am not going to be wearing a long sleeve, and it is beyond comfortable. For instance, when I am doing housework, I put the wrist band on, and completely forget it's even there. if I don't have it on, it'll just bang everywhere. Some people say they're "used" to it, and some people push it up on their arm...Personally, I cannot get used to it when typing for 8 hours, or doing housework. Plus, if you want to keep it nice and clean, try to just get a wrist band; it's very comfortable. Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope this helped you.

Wow! This very helpful! :smile:

Very good advice. I also have a corporate job so am on my computer 8 hours a day with the exception if meetings. Hopefully it won't bother me too much or perhaps if should get a bigger size so I have the option to push it up my arm
I wouldn't go a size bigger, for protection reasons. You want it to also look nice on your arm. Of course, it should go up and down a bit, but not to the point where it is clearly large. I suggest just protecting it with a sleeve or wrist band. Even if you did go a size up, pushing it up your arm starts hurting after a while, and it feels like your blood circulation is going to stop. It feel so much better putting a wrist band on. You don't feel it whatsoever.

I'm on my computer and typing all the time and my love never gets in the way. I just push it up a bit on my arm and I never notice it. I think if it was a larger size than it would bang around more and be distracting but that's just my experience... everyone is different.

I'm on my computer and typing all the time and my love never gets in the way. I just push it up a bit on my arm and I never notice it. I think if it was a larger size than it would bang around more and be distracting but that's just my experience... everyone is different.
That's true, everyone's experience is very different. With me, my arms are resting on the table as I type, up till short of my elbow. No matter how much I push it up, it will definitely bother me, and my co-workers with the noise. I think it all just varies. If it's very awful, you can always put a little blanket on the table, or something of that nature. There are always ways around it. For me, long sleeves/wrist bands work great.

Sharing my happiness
Went to rodeo cartier, can't believe they have all the sizes for the cuff, 16,17 and 18, tried all of the them and finally went with size 17
I was surprised that the bracelet turns out to be so small and thin :o

Attachments

• 1396665659310.jpg
    1396665659310.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 845
Can someone help me with the size of the love cuff? When an SA measured my wrist with the bangle sizer she said I needed to go for size 17...because size 16 was still ok but my wrist bone was a bit on the way so she insisted size17 is better for me...The thing is that if I decided on the love cuff instead of the bangle ..which size do I have to get? Is the cuff usually tighter than the bangle?
I would appreciate anyone's opinion. Thank you in advance..

Can someone help me with the size of the love cuff? When an SA measured my wrist with the bangle sizer she said I needed to go for size 17...because size 16 was still ok but my wrist bone was a bit on the way so she insisted size17 is better for me...The thing is that if I decided on the love cuff instead of the bangle ..which size do I have to get? Is the cuff usually tighter than the bangle?
I would appreciate anyone's opinion. Thank you in advance..

I have only tried on the cuff but from what I have read in this thread the size 16 cuff fits slightly smaller than the size 16 bangle since the bangle is slightly more rounded than the cuff. I ordered a size 16 cuff and my wrist is just under 5.5" around. I am only speaking from what I read since I have never tried the bangle.