Is your Cartier Watch a quartz movement or mechanical movement?

Mines is mechanical movement! I chose that type of power supply because the way the third hand moves! It moves smoothly around the dials and the worry free of a battery dying on me! I dont mind the service that will come with my Cartier watch because its a classic piece!
Are you planning to purchase a watch? GL

Reactions: themuddylotus
For quartz Cartier, where do you change the battery? Cartier store? and how much does it cost each time?

For Quartz you may take it to any watch service repair shop to replace batteries! Although, correct me if Im wrong, but Cartier may or may not service the watch if its been handled by an unauthorized repair shop. Prices vary, but you may do a search on this forum because I have read that automatic watch service is around $500+ USD!

Automatic watch, do you mean quartz watch or mechanical watch?

What kind of service for automatic watch is around $500? Battery change?

For Quartz you may take it to any watch service repair shop to replace batteries! Although, correct me if Im wrong, but Cartier may or may not service the watch if its been handled by an unauthorized repair shop. Prices vary, but you may do a search on this forum because I have read that automatic watch service is around $500+ USD!

I am not sure but I heard quartz which is battery operated will cost about £400 for a battery change and it includes full cleaning service plus polishing. I have no idea how much it will cost the automatic (mechanical) movement but I heard it's a bit more expensive for servicing the watch,