Here's my small satchel...loving her!!

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
So I'm new to the Dooney madness and I'm obsessed. Lol. I've gotten a few recently but I'm not keeping them all. Can't. Shouldn't.
But this is a keeper! I got a teal "as is" on QVC and she's not perfect but pretty close. It had a dust bag, tag on it but no card. (Can I still register her online?)
Anyway...my small versus regular satchel debate still continues. I have a taupe satchel coming from ILoveDooney which I'm planning on keeping. (It was delayed due to bad weather. Grrrgh.) Meanwhile, here's my girl... :smile:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394934868.321515.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394934951.398974.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
Thanks! I should add, I tend to overpack my bags. And this small "just" fits my necessities. No room for extras. But good enough. Eager to see what I can do with the regular-sized satchel. :smile:

I love my full sized satchel for those times when I want to carry everything and am not in a tote mood. But fully loaded, it's heavy! My new Stanwich satchels are slightly less roomy but feel soooo much lighter.

I think there's room for a variety of sizes in any girl's collection. :biggrin:

I love my full sized satchel for those times when I want to carry everything and am not in a tote mood. But fully loaded, it's heavy! My new Stanwich satchels are slightly less roomy but feel soooo much lighter.

I think there's room for a variety of sizes in any girl's collection. :biggrin:
I'm already eyeing the Stanwich bags! lol. I've seen them looking lovely here, but then spotted them on QVC tonight....I might have to look into those. I did hear they're a bit lighter. Could be good. Or bad. lol.

Love your new bag! Thanks for the mod shots.

I can't wait for your review of the taupe satchel when you receive it!

Congrats!
Thanks!!
I can't wait to touch it and see it. It was supposed to be yesterday! So not happy. Now I have to wait till Monday before the end of the day. Can't come quick enough!

:woot:

I'm already eyeing the Stanwich bags! lol. I've seen them looking lovely here, but then spotted them on QVC tonight....I might have to look into those. I did hear they're a bit lighter. Could be good. Or bad. lol.
I bought mine "As Is" for a steal- on easy pay, too! I've heard you can get them for at least 30% off retail from the Dooney outlets, also. :biggrin:

The color is so gorgeous! Its just too easy to fall in love with Dooney bags:smile:
Soooo easy to fall in love. And I am. I'm trying to make a road trip tomorrow to check out an outlet. That's the next phase I haven't tried yet. lol.
Loving the teal color. I'm not a green girl so I was worried it would be too green. But it is a blue/green and it's a rich color, I love it.

It looks gorgeous on you. I think the size suits you very well. I fell in love with the teal today at the outlet and brought home the tassel satchel. It was 65% off. They had the large satchel in teal too. I went to the Aurora, IL outlet. Good luck with your trip. I hope you find something nice. :smile: