Here's my small satchel...loving her!!

It looks gorgeous on you. I think the size suits you very well. I fell in love with the teal today at the outlet and brought home the tassel satchel. It was 65% off. They had the large satchel in teal too. I went to the Aurora, IL outlet. Good luck with your trip. I hope you find something nice. :smile:
Thanks so much! I'm digging the size on the outside. I wish I had a tad more space, but then it would change the look, I guess. I'm still hopeful for the regular-sized satchel. I've read the varied opinions on it being too big or not too big.
And, yes, I did notice the teal tassel satchel earlier. I meant to comment. Soooo pretty. That teal color seems to be so rich in blue. Love that.
If I don't make it to the outlet tomorrow, I'm definitely going next week. I have no business going tomorrow but I can't stop thinking about it. lol. We'll see. My sister-in-law saw my bag and fell in love with it, so she's the other driving force to this trip.

:smile:

So I'm new to the Dooney madness and I'm obsessed. Lol. I've gotten a few recently but I'm not keeping them all. Can't. Shouldn't.
But this is a keeper! I got a teal "as is" on QVC and she's not perfect but pretty close. It had a dust bag, tag on it but no card. (Can I still register her online?)
Anyway...my small versus regular satchel debate still continues. I have a taupe satchel coming from ILoveDooney which I'm planning on keeping. (It was delayed due to bad weather. Grrrgh.) Meanwhile, here's my girl... :smile:
View attachment 2543999
View attachment 2544000
Pretty! Congrats!