Chat about the "Deals" thread

Can anyone get the Macy's March 19th VIP Sale 25% off price on presale?

Yes, anyone. YOu don't have to use the Macy's card to get it. I just got a card in the mail and it mentioned this. Also, on March 19, it becomes 20% off.

If you're interested, I think you should go by and ask any of the ladies in the handbag section.

HTH!

Yes, anyone. YOu don't have to use the Macy's card to get it. I just got a card in the mail and it mentioned this. Also, on March 19, it becomes 20% off.

If you're interested, I think you should go by and ask any of the ladies in the handbag section.

HTH!

Bummer, we don't have a Macys here. I buy online from them a lot too and they never send me sales cards.

HTH!
Thanks so much. I'll check it out.

I will take a look later this week. I just got the coupon in the mail that talks about the presale. I might also go by Lord & Taylor. Mostly, I'm just looking for the right bag in the right color. Not sure who has it and if the y will agree to match.

I went to lord and Taylor today they dont do price matching no more that what the sa told me.

Bummer, we don't have a Macys here. I buy online from them a lot too and they never send me sales cards.

I don't think you need the sales card to get the sale. The lady who approached me at the store had no clue if I own a Macy's card or not. (I think I got the sales card because I have the Macy's card.)

I think it would be worth it to ask about this on the phone- their customer service is really good. Don't know if they have a chat service during certain hours of the day.

I was at macys last night and did a presale to be picked up on the 19th.
you dont have to use macys card, you can use anything.
saw grommet selma 40 off plus an additional 25 for presale.
great deals end today for the one day sale.
Also saw totes, brown snake selma, denim hamilton, jet set tote and others at 40/25.

Also saw totes, brown snake selma, denim hamilton, jet set tote and others at 40/25.

How did you get 40 off on the clearance items? Plus 25%?

My SA didn't wanna do the presale on it

That's a sweet deal! I need to make a trip to macys soon!

Yesterday is a One day sale of Macy's and all sale MK bags will on sale 40% but they can not combine with coupon 25% of pre-sale
Its depend on your SA,maybe if she's agree she will do it manually by hand on computer

Yesterday is a One day sale of Macy's and all sale MK bags will on sale 40% but they can not combine with coupon 25% of pre-sale
Its depend on your SA,maybe if she's agree she will do it manually by hand on computer

All New York Macys stores are allowing for you to do presale of 25 off with the one day sale of 40 off.
Several girls in my office did it last night and then today.
They each went to the macys in their borough and got the deal.