Chat about the "Deals" thread

Macy's has been doing presale with the 25% off all handbags even off of clearance items. You just can't take the bag with you until March 19. At least that is what I was told early last week at my local Macy's. They had some good stuff on clearance but it was all either in a color I already have or a size I don't want. Maybe they stopped the presale due to super sale Saturday? I would ask again during the week.

I am seriously considering asking Nordstrom's if they'll match the coupon. Macy's doesn't have the medium Sutton in a color I like.

Macy's has been doing presale with the 25% off all handbags even off of clearance items. You just can't take the bag with you until March 19. At least that is what I was told early last week at my local Macy's. They had some good stuff on clearance but it was all either in a color I already have or a size I don't want. Maybe they stopped the presale due to super sale Saturday? I would ask again during the week.

I am seriously considering asking Nordstrom's if they'll match the coupon. Macy's doesn't have the medium Sutton in a color I like.

That's what they were doing at my Macy's too! But I ran into the same issue. Couldn't find anything I really wanted. :/

Can anyone get the Macy's March 19th VIP Sale 25% off price on presale?

Have you try ? Will Nordstrom match the coupon with Macys? If yes let me know
Thanks a lot