Chat about the "Deals" thread

I just found my Large Selma Satchel in Sapphire at Bloomingdale's. I found the last one in my area by going to my local store and having them check the online store inventory. It is being shipped to me from NJ. I got the Bloomingdale's LoyalList discount going on until March 23rd ($50 off for my price point), triple LoyalList points, and free shipping. Yeah! I think this one will complete my Selma collection.

I just found my Large Selma Satchel in Sapphire at Bloomingdale's. I found the last one in my area by going to my local store and having them check the online store inventory. It is being shipped to me from NJ. I got the Bloomingdale's LoyalList discount going on until March 23rd ($50 off for my price point), triple LoyalList points, and free shipping. Yeah! I think this one will complete my Selma collection.

And what a great one to finish with! Congrats!!!! Show pics when you get her!

I have a question, I know Macy's is having a presale until Tuesday, if there is a bag online that is not in the stores, can an SA order it from online and can I still get the 25% for the presale or does the item have to be available in the store?

I have a question, I know Macy's is having a presale until Tuesday, if there is a bag online that is not in the stores, can an SA order it from online and can I still get the 25% for the presale or does the item have to be available in the store?

Yes!! That's what I did yesterday w/the Sophie bag... They only had white, but the SA ordered me the "cedar" with the 25% off!

So what percent discount did you get off? 25% since its a new bag not on sale? Does the extra 40% off apply to bags already on sale?

I don't have a Macys here. I wonder if the SA will do it for me over the phone.

Yes, just 25%...they didn't have anything 40% off when I went Saturday... I'll bet they'd help over the phone!! A sale is a sale!