LV shopping mania conquered!

Lol... This is so cute.. Here's my list:

1. Alma in the new MM size - epi or vernis... Can't decide.
2. Epi pastel pink - need to know what's out first before deciding what to get. - brea would be ideal.
3. New wallet ... Most likely a Sarah.
4. Don't mind a Capucine in galet ahhhhh ( if only I pull the trigger on this one)

If epi alma pink comes in MM size, then my wishlist for 1 and 2 will merge. Hahaha

You have a great list, Crazy Bag. The Capucines in galet is gorgeous! (It seems I love this bag in every color. :biggrin:) I hope we find out soon what is being released in epi pastel colors to help make decisions!

You have a great list, Crazy Bag. The Capucines in galet is gorgeous! (It seems I love this bag in every color. :biggrin:) I hope we find out soon what is being released in epi pastel colors to help make decisions!

Hahahh... Thanks...But the problem with my list is... It starts short beginning of the year and grows longer as the months goes. I wish I know how to chop the list :lol:

Agree!!! We need to know what styles are the pastel epi coming in!!!

Hahahh... Thanks...But the problem with my list is... It starts short beginning of the year and grows longer as the months goes. I wish I know how to chop the list :lol:

Agree!!! We need to know what styles are the pastel epi coming in!!!

Oh yes, that is the problem with lists! :biggrin:

One thing curbing my buying is that when I started buying LV I decided I wouldn't have more than 10 big handbags at one time. Right now I have eight, so there's only two spots left. (I consider my DE NF GM to be a luggage piece, so it doesn't count toward the ten big handbags.) I'm also thinking that the Fascinante may just be small enough that it won't count. :graucho: I'm always looking for loopholes… ;)

Lol... This is so cute.. Here's my list:

1. Alma in the new MM size - epi or vernis... Can't decide.
2. Epi pastel pink - need to know what's out first before deciding what to get. - brea would be ideal.
3. New wallet ... Most likely a Sarah.
4. Don't mind a Capucine in galet ahhhhh ( if only I pull the trigger on this one)

If epi alma pink comes in MM size, then my wishlist for 1 and 2 will merge. Hahaha

You have cool list! So far I heard pastel Epi will not come in Alma or Brea any sizes though. Capucines Galet is gorgeous, stick with that one :smile: