Who is on ban island after all the pre-price increase purchases ?

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Although I did not purchase anything from the store before the price increase, I am on a ban until 2015........yup. Purchased 3 preloved and 1 new LVs in the past few months. I have to enjoy what I have for now. I hope to keep my promise to wait until next year to purchase again.:ban::panic:

Who else ?

I am on a long ban. My birthday is in October, but I don't think I will be getting anything this year :sad:
I purchased vernis Alma (grand blue) and Speedy b 25 (infini) within a month. They were both irresistible!!

I am on ban as well I bought Chanel GST, Celine phantom and a Alma in rose Angelique in the past 2 months!!! Definitely on banned till the new year :sad: and it's only march this will be a long year !

I am on ban until the cruise collection is released...does that count?

I bought such unnecessary things prior to the increase. I think I bought them just because there was a price increase coming. There was a point while I was at the store that my SA asked and commented "Is there something in the store that you really want? I think you have almost everything you want." It made me rethink my wants and future purchases. Perhaps ban island should be a destination that I should really consider. LOL

Definitely me! It's a self ban since I'm not married. I don't have to answer to anyone... well except my bf of like 6 years haha What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him.... right..... :graucho:

I'm on ban island (again) lol! Hubby just got me the Alma BB in Pomme for V-Day and I'm still waiting on 2 slg's he ordered for me for our anniversary (pre-price increase). After these come in I'd say I'm done until my birthday...December. Unless I can convince him I NEED something before then, lol!😃