Who is on ban island after all the pre-price increase purchases ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Although I did not purchase anything from the store before the price increase, I am on a ban until 2015........yup. Purchased 3 preloved and 1 new LVs in the past few months. I have to enjoy what I have for now. I hope to keep my promise to wait until next year to purchase again.:ban::panic:

Who else ?

2. Me! I have way over spent the last few months! Nothing new until next year.

3. I'm on a long ban till (hmmm) :graucho: July! :smile: It's my birthday month and I expect smth nice, but I myself won' t pull the trigger :biggrin:

4. :smile:))

5. Me for sure after April when the DA Favorite comes out :*(

6. I am on a long ban. My birthday is in October, but I don't think I will be getting anything this year :sad:
    I purchased vernis Alma (grand blue) and Speedy b 25 (infini) within a month. They were both irresistible!!

7. I am on ban as well I bought Chanel GST, Celine phantom and a Alma in rose Angelique in the past 2 months!!! Definitely on banned till the new year :sad: and it's only march this will be a long year !

8. Banning myself too. Please remind me of this if I start to slip. : )

9. I said that many times and then I saw some pics of the upcoming bags and know that I have to break mt ban!

10. I'd like to say I'm on a ban after purchasing my speedy empreinte, but u just never know. Lol

11. I am on ban until the cruise collection is released...does that count?

I bought such unnecessary things prior to the increase. I think I bought them just because there was a price increase coming. There was a point while I was at the store that my SA asked and commented "Is there something in the store that you really want? I think you have almost everything you want." It made me rethink my wants and future purchases. Perhaps ban island should be a destination that I should really consider. LOL

12. I am on a ban for a really long time lol. Husband just told me he would let me save up for another charm though :biggrin: Does this still count as a ban?

13. Definitely me! It's a self ban since I'm not married. I don't have to answer to anyone... well except my bf of like 6 years haha What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him.... right..... :graucho:

14. I'm on ban island (again) lol! Hubby just got me the Alma BB in Pomme for V-Day and I'm still waiting on 2 slg's he ordered for me for our anniversary (pre-price increase). After these come in I'd say I'm done until my birthday...December. Unless I can convince him I NEED something before then, lol!😃

15. I am on ban island for now. Hope I can persuade hubby I really "need" something LV for our Anniversary which is in July! :smile: