Who is on ban island after all the pre-price increase purchases ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not ban as much as I've run out of things on my short list! This year already:

Pochette DE
    Cosmetic case in Mono
    Artsy Monogram
    Tapage charm
    Fleur de Monogram charm
    Multicolor Keys Holder
    Speedy Bandouliére 30 Empriente

Pretty content at this point!

2. #17 Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    I am. I'm not planning on buying anymore LV until late this year/next year (unless there's another price increase or the item(s) is discontinuing). :smile:

3. I'm def on ban island. Between August and September I bought: Trevi, Speedy B 35, Zippy Organizer, GM Cosmetic Case, 2 Mini Pochettes, 2 Cles, and Tapage Charm... In January l bought: NF GM, another GM Cosmetic Case, the Louise Pumps, a wallet and Monte Carlo loafers for DH, plus I just bought a pre loved Mini Looping a few days ago... He bought me a Rolex for Vday so he said no new black artsy. I'm sad, but I have more then enough. I'm waiting patiently until I get the go ahead to purchase my UHG!!!

4. Looks like I am not alone;)

5. I love it, we also celebrate our "Birthday Month" :biggrin:

6. Being on a Ban is like being on a Diet, as soon as I get on one I see so many tempting g things and I'm derailed :panic::panic:

7. So banned but I think I have everything I want..........for now....

8. I'm not really "banned", just "inactive" right now. Prior to the price increase, I bought a GM cosmetic bag and two bandeaus. I bought 4 bags and many slgs last year (my first year of LV!). So, I am planning the Emp Speedy B (likely 25) this summer, and that's about it. Maybe one more Curieuse wallet, but even that feels silly since I have 2 wallets and don't switch my bags out often.

9. I am on a ban until the end of the year when I pay my car off!

10. Make room for one more on the island! I have been out of control since December. I'm saving for my chanel maxi flap for my bday in August so nothing more til then. Just waiting on my last 3 items which come on Saturday. Atleast one is for my husband. Lol

11. I feel the same way. It's horrible!

12. LOL, "really need"? I like to use that term too!

13. I was a glutton! I got all of the bags I've been wanting before the increase. I'm sooo banned. I am having some post binge guilt and feel like I should return some of what I bought. I'm embarrassed to list all that I purchased even.

14. Now I'm dying to know, lol.:biggrin:

15. +1