Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

That color is just so (minty) fresh and pretty. Do you like the timeless style? Do you think you'll use this often? It really is lovely.

I'm trying to justify.. I ordered a red timeless WOC and a black quilted GHW WOC today.. With the red and black I can use all year round, but I'm not so sure about the mint. I'm currently on a few list for the fuchsia mini and definitely want to keep that.

I guess I can decide when I get the other WOC and put them all side by side. I want to keep them all but I feel guilty buying all these Chanel's! Does anyone else feel this way?!? Lol

I'm trying to justify.. I ordered a red timeless WOC and a black quilted GHW WOC today.. With the red and black I can use all year round, but I'm not so sure about the mint. I'm currently on a few list for the fuchsia mini and definitely want to keep that.

I guess I can decide when I get the other WOC and put them all side by side. I want to keep them all but I feel guilty buying all these Chanel's! Does anyone else feel this way?!? Lol

Um...nope (well, only a little). I think a lot of us are going to ban island at the end of this season, and I'm definitely going to be staying a long, long, long time. Maybe it'll be like Hotel California in that you can check out but you can never leave! I'm not packing any oars so I'm going to be stuck out there!

I have my guilty pleasures (Chanel is the main one), but I also keep my carbon footprint low, don't over use water, donate to several charities, don't splurge on exotic coffees and bars, etc. so I'm hoping that helps even things out.

As to your WOC's, red and black are timeless, as is the fuchsia mini. The mint will be that added "oooooh pretty" WOC that you won't see coming and going since it'll likely be produced in limited quantities and is such a rare color.

You have a good memory PB! Maybe I should do more yoga. This does look like same color patent :smile: It's a bright blue turquoise unlike your mini of similar is greenish.
Hey girlfriend, I LOVE your turquoise bag from last year, so never forget it! Yes my mini is more green and yours is more blue. I bet they are indeed very similar! Just finished one yoga session and now off for a deep tissue massage :smile:

OK! Here is my intelligence from going to Chanel in Chicago today -- they were having their spring/summer preview:

3. Re: trunk show: they had the royal blue and fuchsia metallic clutches -- the ones that look like travel wallets with the metal handle attachment;

…
Thank you for reporting back here, Vaninnocent!
Are the metallic clutches easy to operate? I mean is the handle not in the way - does it move a lot or is it steadily attached to the body of the bag???

Ok here's the repost: I guess things get lost in this rapid fire thread...(upon request from several pm's)

Folks these pics are from an overseas source for color reference only...
The yellow, orange and blue are the current spring season samples! I know NM is getting orange patent so get your name on lists ASAP!
Personally I LOVE this yellow, its bright and i like that there is a slight lime green undertone.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540155.148423.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540155.148423.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 727
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540193.814747.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540193.814747.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 722
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540218.618652.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540218.618652.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 718