Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

Oh nice! What exactly is the daily zippy? Excuse my ignorance but would you be able to take pictures of the inside? And how much is this cutie?

It's kinda like a woc but has 2 compartments, one with a flap and the other one with a zipper. But it has no slots for credit cards.

I took some pics of side and top so you can see. It's 2100.

Attachments

• IMG_00000048.jpg
    IMG_00000048.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 718
  • IMG_00000050.jpg
    IMG_00000050.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 719
It's kinda like a woc but has 2 compartments, one with a flap and the other one with a zipper. But it has no slots for credit cards.

I took some pics of side and top so you can see. It's 2100.
beautiful color, so what you have is the lambskin version and picture I posted just moments ago is the patent...
COngratualtions panthere55

Love the colors!!! I know NM is getting the yellow lamb WOC (think that's the only size) and H is getting the blue patent for sure (both woc and jumbo). I am on all the lists!!! Please let me know if you see one!!! This waiting game is driving me crazy!

:ps:Folks these pics are from an overseas source for color reference only...
The yellow, orange and blue are the current spring season samples! I know NM is getting orange patent so get your name on lists ASAP!
Personally I LOVE this yellow, its bright and i like that there is a slight lime green undertone.

View attachment 2522496
View attachment 2522497View attachment 2522499