Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks solo much divababe! Trying my best, but do LOVE peeking in here at TPF inbetween sessions :biggrin:

2. Congrats! Great color!!!!

3. Love, love love the yellow & orange! Thanks for the pics:biggrin:

4. This zippy is adorable! I love the color, enjoy:biggrin:

5. #3050 Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    :love::yahoo:
    I hope you are having a wonderful retreat!!! Thank you for helping our Chanel fixes with
    Yummy pictures:biggrin: Ommmmm

6. Thanks for posting PB! :smile:

7. Thank you. It's my first zippy and its cute :smile:

8. thanks Greengoddess8, glad to oblige! LOL
    These colors are just tooooo perfect to believe :smile:
    Keep in touch :smile:

9. most welcome iceshimmer27;)

10. Oh, I can't wait to see her! Congrats:biggrin:

11. Yes, I do all the time:graucho:

12. I know they are just the happiest colors!!! They really put a smile on my face:biggrin:
    Ommmmm

13. Can you ladies help me with measurements?? I am one of the fuchsia patent admirers!! lol

Can you tell me the difference in size between the Mini, M/L and the Jumbo???

What is the price difference??

14. Hi ladies! Can you help me out with the fuchsia? After watching all your beautiful reviews, I decided to get one too! Which one is brighter, more saturated lamb or patent? Thanks!

15. http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/style-codes-and-dimensions-of-the-timeless-classics-485001.html
    Mini Flap (Square) $2200
    Dimensions: 6.5" x 5" x 2.5"

Medium Flap $4400
    Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 2.5"

Jumbo Flap $4900
    Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 3"

Mini (Rectangle) $2400
    Dimensions: pretty much same as square only shorter (I just put mine away so you can do a search and find the dimensions)