Help! I still can't decide.

Emp. In Noir. Artsy, Speedy, or Lumi!

• Emp. Artsy in Noir

• Emp. Speedy in Noir

• Emp. Lumi in Noir

Results are only viewable after voting.

Louis Love

May 7, 2010
I have been trying to decide between the Emp. Artsy, Emp. Speedy, and Emp. Lumi all in black. Unfortunately they are all calling my name. I need advice from people that have experience with these bags. I thought I wanted Artsy. But today when I saw the black Artsy it looked so big and stiff. When I left I had pre-ordered the Speedy but when I got home I can't stop thinking about the artsy and Lumi!! Please help! Thanks so much.

I have been trying to decide between the Emp. Artsy, Emp. Speedy, and Emp. Lumi all in black. Unfortunately they are all calling my name. I need advice from people that have experience with these bags. I thought I wanted Artsy. But today when I saw the black Artsy it looked so big and stiff. When I left I had pre-ordered the Speedy but when I got home I can't stop thinking about the artsy and Lumi!! Please help! Thanks so much.

I voted for the Artsy...that's the one I'm thinking of getting...but if you think they look stiff and big...now I'm not so sure. Did you get a pic by any chance? My store doesn't have it yet and I'm dying to see it...;)

I voted for the Artsy...that's the one I'm thinking of getting...but if you think they look stiff and big...now I'm not so sure. Did you get a pic by any chance? My store doesn't have it yet and I'm dying to see it...;)
I didn't. I so wish I did now! Sorry. I'm sure it will soften up but my initial feeling was wow it's so big!

i voted for the speedy . the artsy would have been a very close second, but i just love the empreint speedy and i think the noir would be beautiful. i've never been a big fan of the lumi. best of luck in your decision.

The artsy is a beautiful bag. It's stiff in the beginning but softens up through time.

I also like the speedy for its multifunction use. Crossbody, handheld, shoulder bag.

I don't really like the lumi because I have too many tote bags.

My vote is for the speedy or artsy.

I have the mono artsy and LVoe it to pieces. It's gorgeous, but not always practical. Personally, I don't mind :smile:

I am picking up an empreinte speedy on Sunday, and I'm over the moon! I wish I could claim her today!! The speedy is such a classic shape, and with the strap, the bag is super versatile!

Good luck with your decision :smile:

Not to make you more confused, but how about Metis in Black empreinte? I saw it and it is very pretty, lighter and less bulky than artsy. If Metis is not what you like, then my choice would be speedy.