Help! I still can't decide.

Emp. In Noir. Artsy, Speedy, or Lumi!

• Emp. Artsy in Noir

• Emp. Speedy in Noir

• Emp. Lumi in Noir

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been carrying my emp. Artsy for a couple of weeks and it really is a nice bag. The compliments you receive is astounding. I can carry it on my shoulder which makes it more versatile to me. The lumi is more of a tote but it seems to get heavy for me but I love the style and the outside pocket. My lumi is in the orient color so for me it's more of my summer bag. I don't have the speedy but if you are more of a cross body gal go with the speedy. Only drawback is most everyone has some sort of speedy so it's not as rare as an artsy or lumi. Have fun deciding, you can't go wrong with any choice!!

If you need a smaller bag for daily essentials get speedy. But I think because Lumi is so classic shape and it is big, I love it. I use it for work or for one day trip. It holds a lot and I love how big it is. Such a beauty in LV pattern all over it.

Try them both on and see which one you like better. I have speedy b mono and azur artsy. I love love my speedy b to death, but artsy may be prettier especially in black emp. Depends on if you want more practicality or more beauty although they are both beautiful so you can't go wrong with either. I would say black empriente artsy is probably the prettier one of the 2