Help! I still can't decide.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Emp. In Noir. Artsy, Speedy, or Lumi!

1. Emp. Artsy in Noir

2. Emp. Speedy in Noir

3. Emp. Lumi in Noir

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have been trying to decide between the Emp. Artsy, Emp. Speedy, and Emp. Lumi all in black. Unfortunately they are all calling my name. I need advice from people that have experience with these bags. I thought I wanted Artsy. But today when I saw the black Artsy it looked so big and stiff. When I left I had pre-ordered the Speedy but when I got home I can't stop thinking about the artsy and Lumi!! Please help! Thanks so much.

2. I voted for the Artsy...that's the one I'm thinking of getting...but if you think they look stiff and big...now I'm not so sure. Did you get a pic by any chance? My store doesn't have it yet and I'm dying to see it...;)

3. I voted for the speedy.....

4. not much help here..i like the emp speedy and emp artsy but all 3 are all diff types of bags..it all depends what ur looking for..

5. I didn't. I so wish I did now! Sorry. I'm sure it will soften up but my initial feeling was wow it's so big!

6. i voted for the speedy . the artsy would have been a very close second, but i just love the empreint speedy and i think the noir would be beautiful. i've never been a big fan of the lumi. best of luck in your decision.

7. The artsy is a beautiful bag. It's stiff in the beginning but softens up through time.

I also like the speedy for its multifunction use. Crossbody, handheld, shoulder bag.

I don't really like the lumi because I have too many tote bags.

8. I am picking up my empirente speedy on Saturday just before the price increase. I say speedy!

9. My vote is for the speedy or artsy.

I have the mono artsy and LVoe it to pieces. It's gorgeous, but not always practical. Personally, I don't mind :smile:

I am picking up an empreinte speedy on Sunday, and I'm over the moon! I wish I could claim her today!! The speedy is such a classic shape, and with the strap, the bag is super versatile!

Good luck with your decision :smile:

10. Thanks for your votes!

11. love the Emp. Speedy, so that gets my vote!!

12. Not to make you more confused, but how about Metis in Black empreinte? I saw it and it is very pretty, lighter and less bulky than artsy. If Metis is not what you like, then my choice would be speedy.

13. I did not see this one today. I need to to have a look at it. Thanks for the help

14. speedy gets my vote also.

15. I vote for the speedy!👍