Alexander Wang Awaiting a Wang? Step into the AW waiting lounge!

Aw. I'm sorry the Rocco didn't work out... Was the size good though?

Those shoes are GOOD!!!! :yes:

Yes. The size is good. I have had Roccos before but they've never worked out bc they've always been ones without shoulder straps but this one was perfect that way. It was really just the finish of the bag that put me off. I was on the fence until my husband compared it to what my daughter used to do in her diapers. Once he said that I couldn't get it out of my mind. :yucky:

Anyway, the shoes I am very happy with. They are cute but actually comfortable to wear and walk in and they fit very well. You win some you lose some. :smile:

When your fumo arrives you have to take a side-by-side pic with your Rockie. :smile:

Yes. The size is good. I have had Roccos before but they've never worked out bc they've always been ones without shoulder straps but this one was perfect that way. It was really just the finish of the bag that put me off. I was on the fence until my husband compared it to what my daughter used to do in her diapers. Once he said that I couldn't get it out of my mind. :yucky:

Anyway, the shoes I am very happy with. They are cute but actually comfortable to wear and walk in and they fit very well. You win some you lose some. :smile:

When your fumo arrives you have to take a side-by-side pic with your Rockie. :smile:

Gotta love our husbands for helping us out when we're on the fence about a purchase. :giggles: I'm really happy those kick a$$ shoes worked out for you though.

I'll definitely post pics when Raisin arrives... For now though here are pics of Black/ Iridescent. :biggrin:

10za6wk.jpg
2uttik4.jpg

Gotta love our husbands for helping us out when we're on the fence about a purchase. :giggles: I'm really happy those kick a$$ shoes worked out for you though.

I'll definitely post pics when Raisin arrives... For now though here are pics of Black/ Iridescent. :biggrin:

10za6wk.jpg
2uttik4.jpg

So cute! I love that iridescent HW. It's like you're carrying a lil rainbow with you all day. :hbeat:

10za6wk.jpg
2uttik4.jpg

Omg I'm waiting on the Rockie bag with iridescent studs, such an amazing bag!! And know your are tempting me on getting the matching fumo wallet, may i know where you bought it? Was it on sale?

So cute! I love that iridescent HW. It's like you're carrying a lil rainbow with you all day. :hbeat:

Thanks.. :flowers:

I just can't get enough of iridescent hardware!

Me either. This is my go to bag at the moment.

Omg I'm waiting on the Rockie bag with iridescent studs, such an amazing bag!! And know your are tempting me on getting the matching fumo wallet, may i know where you bought it? Was it on sale?

Oh yea! You're going to love the iridescent Rockie. The leather is awesome!
I was late to the game so I had to search and search for the matching fumo. I finally found one on ebay a week or so ago. If you search I'm sure you can find one.