Aubergine Bayswater Arrived

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
The color of my new Bays is lovely. I am happy to say it is lighter than my black Bayswater but perhaps that isn't a good thing. i don't know! Happy to see the made in England. it was such a nice surprise for the Mulberry store in D.C. to have shipped it is a beautiful box!photo (2).JPG

photo (1).JPG

photo.JPG

I adore this....now why did I get. Confused and think you were hunting down a large bays shoulder????? Not keen on the shoulder but adore my bays and this is truly stunning......enjoy hun...The goatskin is considerably lighter but really harder....just try to avoid it getting bleached in all that sun!!! Congratulations on a fab buy

I adore this....now why did I get. Confused and think you were hunting down a large bays shoulder????? Not keen on the shoulder but adore my bays and this is truly stunning......enjoy hun...The goatskin is considerably lighter but really harder....just try to avoid it getting bleached in all that sun!!! Congratulations on a fab buy

You thought I was looking for an aubergine shoulder because I told you I was!! After we talked I reconsidered! Also, after talking with the SA @ Mulberry I realized the shoulder wasn't big enough because I can use this color often and on a day to day basis I need more space. The final deciding factor was Made in England. It was a good decision so thanks for your input. They had a hard time finding one for me becasue aubergine has been a big seller in the US.

Bag twins! She's a beaut! Mine has been pretty hard wearing so far.

The SA sent a pic of hers after months of constant wear and it looked new. Do you think it is primarily a fall and winter color? I do like the fact that it can be worn with so many colors. Thanks for the input and hope we both have long life Bays!