Aubergine Bayswater Arrived

You thought I was looking for an aubergine shoulder because I told you I was!! After we talked I reconsidered! Also, after talking with the SA @ Mulberry I realized the shoulder wasn't big enough because I can use this color often and on a day to day basis I need more space. The final deciding factor was Made in England. It was a good decision so thanks for your input. They had a hard time finding one for me becasue aubergine has been a big seller in the US.

So happy for you...I had a blueberry bays in goatskin and they are so hard wearing...the colour will go with so much..you will love her and the made in England and the box are fab extras

The SA sent a pic of hers after months of constant wear and it looked new. Do you think it is primarily a fall and winter color? I do like the fact that it can be worn with so many colors. Thanks for the input and hope we both have long life Bays!

Yep, wear mine everyday and she looks the same - a bit more slouchy, but I need to get an organiser or base-shaper to sort that out. She has been in torrential rain and showed no ill effects. I'm delighted with her.

To be honest, I don't get too hung up on the fall winter thing - I think she looks a much brighter colour in sunlight, so you can get away with it.

You have great taste!

The color of my new Bays is lovely. I am happy to say it is lighter than my black Bayswater but perhaps that isn't a good thing. i don't know! Happy to see the made in England. it was such a nice surprise for the Mulberry store in D.C. to have shipped it is a beautiful box!View attachment 2508627

View attachment 2508628

View attachment 2508629
Beautiful! Congrats. I own eggplant and I use it all year round, rain or shine.
Spray it with collonil waterstop and you will be good to go.
I have had mine for more than 2 years and it still looks perfect.