>>>* A New Month: Post Your FEBRUARY 2014 Purchases Here! *<<<

Love, love, love your new bag. The note from your husband is sweet, congrats! Are you wearing it out for Vday?

We're actually going to LV tomorrow morning to exchange. On the front there's a spot that looks like ink or dye splattered. It's very small but bothersome. I called and had them put one on hold and hopefully all goes well when I get there.

We're actually going to LV tomorrow morning to exchange. On the front there's a spot that looks like ink or dye splattered. It's very small but bothersome. I called and had them put one on hold and hopefully all goes well when I get there.

Hope all goes well with the exchange, let us know!

Hope all goes well with the exchange, let us know!

I'm back from LV...complete success!!! I have my new baby, she's flawless and I even walked away with a big dust bag to store my Artsy in. I inquired because I stuff my Artsy with bubble wrap so I can't get it in the original dust bag. So I'm a happy girl!!!

I'm back from LV...complete success!!! I have my new baby, she's flawless and I even walked away with a big dust bag to store my Artsy in. I inquired because I stuff my Artsy with bubble wrap so I can't get it in the original dust bag. So I'm a happy girl!!!

So glad everything worked out well, now you can enjoy her! :smile:

Yay!!!!! So happy you had complete success at LV!!!!! Woohoo for your dust bag too! :biggrin:

Everyone's LVs are so beautiful;) I wanna share my newest little one to the group, I just got her today! She's my first epi piece and one of my favorite colors:smile: My new epi pochette in pistache!!! image.jpg