>>>* A New Month: Post Your FEBRUARY 2014 Purchases Here! *<<<

I ordered a Mon Mono passport cover in fuchsia and violet. Will post pics when it arrives.

I also got the MC business card holder which I adore! I'll be getting the cosmetic case too. :hbeat:

Congrats!! BTW, is that the dallas northpark store? If so, do you like your sales associate? Mine is leaving. Any suggestions?

I ordered a Mon Mono passport cover in fuchsia and violet. Will post pics when it arrives.

I also got the MC business card holder which I adore! I'll be getting the cosmetic case too. :hbeat:

Congrats!! BTW, is that the dallas northpark store? If so, do you like your sales associate? Mine is leaving. Any suggestions?
:ghi5:

Yes it is. My SA is a blond lady named Alex. I believe she's an asst mgr. She is the BEST! I went in a few months ago and told her my last mon mono buying experience wasn't the best and she told me to ask for her next time. Even gave me the store's direct # so I could avoid the 1-800 reroute. On that visit we chatted for over an hour.

When I was there Saturday, I swear I was in there 3 hours talking about everything under the sun. I'll definitely be dealing with her from now on. Great service. She even invited me to a VIP art event which is right up my alley since I collect art. Can't wait!