Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

Wanted to cheat with the Louis Vuitton Melrose thats just arrived will need a strap too though but no my Beatrice Hobo stays as only shopping and school run.

Will cheat on Mon as going up to London with my son.

Gorgeous! Looks really nice with your scarf

Thanks lulu, it's a great colour & is more versatile then I thought it would be.

Wow! Beautiful! What did you have repaired Ria and are you pleased? X

Thanks beaver, I had to get the poppers tightened, the inking done and repair a rip on the shoulder strap. I happy with what they did (although I'm always happy with the repairs), it's just a shame it took so damn long but it was in the run-up to the end of the year so they may have been mega busy.

Hi Hun can you do a comparison of grape and heather side by side for old,colour blind me ...I know grape and blueberry are virtually the same but would be interested to see how much lighter heather is

Here you go Elvis, the heather's much brighter & is more closer to pink than the blue undertones the grape has. Although with the flash on, the heather's looking like lilac. The pic in my avatar is a better reflection of its true colour as it was taken during the day.

Attachments

• IMG-20140116-00277.jpg
    IMG-20140116-00277.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 794