All Things 2JOURS - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

In terms of function the darker color-navy will be more versatile in terms of matching outfits, shoes etc, But if you don't have a red bag the Cherry for sure.

Thanks. I really want the cherry but I had a red bag before (a MJ Stam) and I never (and I mean never) carried her. It never felt like it went with my outfits even though I love the thought of having a pop of color to an otherwise neutral outfit. Because most of my clothes are jewel tones and/or neutrals, I decided to go w/ the navy. I felt like I would carry it more in Navy. Thanks for the input!

Hi all, so I recently purchased an amethyst color fendi 2jours medium from saks for a decent price after discounts (1600). I thought I got a good price, but when the bag came, it contained a tag that read "msrp 983.00". I thought it may have been an error, eg someone returned the bag and left a tag for another, cheaper fendi product in it, but the UPC code and product description matched.

I'm currently in the process of trying to get saks to price match this product, but would like insight as to how this bag could e listed for 983$. Is this somehow in pounds? Has anyone else had the same incident?

Hi all, so I recently purchased an amethyst color fendi 2jours medium from saks for a decent price after discounts (1600). I thought I got a good price, but when the bag came, it contained a tag that read "msrp 983.00". I thought it may have been an error, eg someone returned the bag and left a tag for another, cheaper fendi product in it, but the UPC code and product description matched.

I'm currently in the process of trying to get saks to price match this product, but would like insight as to how this bag could e listed for 983$. Is this somehow in pounds? Has anyone else had the same incident?

i didn't experience this, but wanted to say WOW 1600 is an amazing price! i saw a great price on neimanmarcus.com, but they were sold out of course. did you find it on the saks website or did you call around? any idea if any are still available at a discount?

Bag twins! I purchased mine from the Fendi Outlet store in Orlando for $200.00 more! Not for sure where the $983.00 price came from but I would love to know what Saks is going to do about this.

i didn't experience this, but wanted to say WOW 1600 is an amazing price! i saw a great price on neimanmarcus.com, but they were sold out of course. did you find it on the saks website or did you call around? any idea if any are still available at a discount?

Saks was running a 30% off sale on select items, which surprisingly enough included some 2jours bags, not all the colors though. I originally bought the dark blue, but returned when the amethyst became available.

To my knowledge, the sale is over. And the amethyst color is all but sold out everywhere. However, if you are not in a hurry to acquire the bag, I would wait until another sale comes up at saks. I stacked the 30% coupon, a $75 coupon that I received in the mail, and qualified for a saks promotion of $100 bonus gift card... All in all quite a steal.

I was also following rue lala, which was selling 2jours for around 1699 if I remember correctly. I would check them as well. Hope this helps.

Bag twins! I purchased mine from the Fendi Outlet store in Orlando for $200.00 more! Not for sure where the $983.00 price came from but I would love to know what Saks is going to do about this.

I will update when I find out. I sent in pics of my packaging slips and the tag showing the 983$ msrp. Per the CS rep I talked with, they're sending it through distribution center to see what they can do for me. I've got my fingers crossed!

Saks was running a 30% off sale on select items, which surprisingly enough included some 2jours bags, not all the colors though. I originally bought the dark blue, but returned when the amethyst became available.

To my knowledge, the sale is over. And the amethyst color is all but sold out everywhere. However, if you are not in a hurry to acquire the bag, I would wait until another sale comes up at saks. I stacked the 30% coupon, a $75 coupon that I received in the mail, and qualified for a saks promotion of $100 bonus gift card... All in all quite a steal.

I was also following rue lala, which was selling 2jours for around 1699 if I remember correctly. I would check them as well. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, and of course I miss the sale (: I'll definitely keep an eye out!
Do you think ruelala is safe? I've heard some iffy things.

If anyone else is returning amethyst or navy (dark blue) please let me know!