spiaggia's are here!

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
They got an "unexpected" shipment about an hour ago at Pulse!! I'm just waiting for the photos of my bags to be sent to me so I can decide if I want them or not (also thinking about my current and sudden OVERHEATED car that needs repair)... :sad:

Casey is sending out my zucca and (previously waitlisted) denaro today!! :yahoo: I opted out of the BV because I already have three... and even though I'd like it, I need money for my car. :crybaby:

wow.. that means my card is gonna get charged soon! YIKES!!! i better juggle my bills around. HAHAHA...

But were you able to see your print placement?

someone list their number... I need to see it lol

edit: just called... she says they're emailing out a pic of the ciao ciao to everyone who ordered so people can see it! :yahoo: I don't know if my card can handle $184 right now tho :shocked:

also any news from other stores? like macys, nordstrom, etc??

Here is my zucca and denaro. She didn't send me a photo of the back of my zucca, but I don't really care about the backs of any of my tokidoki's.

And I went into my bank account to transfer some money into my checking for my debit card, and lo and behold I got one of my tax returns today. Yay!!!

Attachments

• spiaggiazucca.jpg
    spiaggiazucca.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 343
  • spiaggiadenarofront.jpg
    spiaggiadenarofront.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 190
  • spaiggiadenaroback.jpg
    spaiggiadenaroback.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 205
It looks silver to me.

I really like it in the photo and everyone keeps talking about how much they love the zucca. Since our Hawaii LeSportsacs don't order the zucca at all, I thought I'd get it. But who knows, once I carry it on my shoulder I may not like it? I hope I do, though. My bf thought I should have different styles of bags other than primarily BV. But I'm sure it'd sell on e-bay if I really didn't like it in person...