Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my purple contribution:

BdG Bayadère Cashmere and Passementerie

WOW! Kelly, your Passementerie is outstanding!!! So regal and downright GORGEOUS! (Love your BdG, too!)

Ooooh the colour purple.....today wearing Fleurs Indiennes.
Hello my wonderful Purple, Fleurs Indiennes twin!
You have always been my inspiration on all things pink and purple! (It was your pics that led me to purchase my purple cashmere turtleneck which I fondly call the "Scarf Addict Sweater." Hope you don't mind if I piggy back with a twin pic of my own. :hugs:

Attachments

• Fleur d Indiennes swirled.jpg
    Fleur d Indiennes swirled.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 444
Maedi, Seton, MYH, Sparklelisab, D Lee, VickyB, Anfang, Kelly_76, Ladybaga, Scarf Addict - Thank you for your kind word. I wouldn't dare to take the purple queen or knotting queen title, those should go to someone like MaiTai, TangoTosca or Seton (ok, lilac queen, not violet purple). But all I know, I learned from the best - you all!
I'm very glad to be able to share my love for Brandebourg and Offrandes d'un Jour. These are two knot-friendly and beautiful designs, but somehow often overlooked. I couldn't find any modeling post of these when I was planning to buy mine. Hope my pics help someone who's contemplating these two designs in the future.

Maedi - I think your prune Pique Fleuri shawl is gorgeous on you. The orange border is a pleasant surprise too!

VickyB - Wherever you are, please send me some sunshine!!! Seeing your looks with cotton shawls made me want a vacation so much.Fabulous and chic look!

Kelly_76 - Your purple Passementerie is beautiful. If I remember correctly, you're sisters with Alicia Keys on this scarf ;).

Scarf Addict - honey don't you have a Brandebourg as well. I think your pics inspired my purchase of the purple Brandebourg. I'm hoping to find a Fleurs d'Indiennes in a nice colorway for myself soon and be sisters with you and Ladybaga :smile:.

A few more oldie but goody purple pics: Christopher Columbus, Galop Cromatique, and L'Ivresse.

Attachments

• L'Ivresse #1.jpg
    L'Ivresse #1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 456
  • Christopher Detail.jpg
    Christopher Detail.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 457
  • Galop Crom.jpg
    Galop Crom.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 450
Kelly, both scarves are stunning. Your BdG Bayadere is so beautiful. Love the hip stripes.

Scarf Addict, gorgeous FdI and sweater.

Ladybaga, all scarves are wonderful. I now regret returning my L'Ivresse in sparkle's color. Galop Chromatique is a great design and then the KO painting in the back:love:

Thank you, dear Chestnutty.

WOW! Kelly, your Passementerie is outstanding!!! So regal and downright GORGEOUS! (Love your BdG, too!)

You have always been my inspiration on all things pink and purple! (It was your pics that led me to purchase my purple cashmere turtleneck which I fondly call the "Scarf Addict Sweater." Hope you don't mind if I piggy back with a twin pic of my own. :hugs:

A few more oldie but goody purple pics: Christopher Columbus, Galop Cromatique, and L'Ivresse.

Sorry that L'Ivresse is so blurry! I almost forgot my seashell scarf! (Coquilles)
Ladybaga!!! This is splendid! The way you tied your Galop Chromatique is perfection! And the Coquilles, aaaah :love:

Loving purple week! It's one of those colors I love but somehow can't wear too well. Everyone's mod shots and collection pics look so lovely~

Here's me and my new maxi twilly: View attachment 2335805
Congrats! To me the best cw in this design!

On my way to work today:
Thumbs up, Kelly! You look great!

Ooooh the colour purple.....today wearing Fleurs Indiennes.
And you perfectly wear it, Scarf Addict!

Thank you very much, Ladybaga. I really enjoy your pics because you always look so optimistic and full of positive energy.
I especially like your C Columbus: looks almost like a painting!
:urock:

Status
Not open for further replies.