What's in a name?

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
from "Romeo and Juliet", Shakespeare

My reveal of the Appia Veneta, medium size ... all photos taken with no flash, natural lighting or outdoors... The first photo here is the only photo that I can't see that color with my eyes, it only shows through the camera.

Attachments

• DSC_0007_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0007_800x533.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 633
  • DSC_0008_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0008_800x533.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 647
  • DSC_0009_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0009_800x533.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 635
  • DSC_0012_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0012_800x533.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 643
... as you can see, (or should be able to), the overwhelming shade is that of a deep rose. Very much a chameleon changeable color. Nice.

Attachments

• DSC_0013_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0013_800x533.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 637
  • DSC_0011_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0011_800x533.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 626
  • DSC_0014_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0014_800x533.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 627
  • DSC_0015_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0015_800x533.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 613
And with my Poudre Cervo Ayers ... Appia has some wearing to be done to loosen up a little! Get with the flow! Live it up and relax! She's very uptight right now ...:smile: Love this color.

Attachments

• DSC_0016_800x533.JPG
    DSC_0016_800x533.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 612
Indiaink, we are long-lost sisters. I also have a Poudre Cervo bag that I adore. And we have the same haircut and glasses, assuming that's you in the photo.

You are the first person to take a photo of Appia that truly shows the color--kudos. It's lovely and rich and goes with just about everything.

Congratulations on your new BV in Appia!!

You always post the most beautiful photos! Thank you for taking the time and effort to do that. And of course, congratulations on your new bag.
:blush: Thank you. It's my way of doing honor to the creation, I suppose. And yes, thank you. :heart:

Indiaink, we are long-lost sisters. I also have a Poudre Cervo bag that I adore. And we have the same haircut and glasses, assuming that's you in the photo.

You are the first person to take a photo of Appia that truly shows the color--kudos. It's lovely and rich and goes with just about everything.

Congratulations on your new BV in Appia!!
Yay! Yes, it is me! I'm looking rather like somebody poked me in the eye with a stick, but that's me. I'm growing my hair out - (every time I write that I expect to hear shrieking coming from somewhere; I've been trying to grow my hair out for decades - now nobody believes me anymore, because I make it about two months in and run screaming to my hair guy "cut it off! cut it off"!).

I am very glad to have taken good photos to show the color - once I found that I couldn't find any photos that really told the full story of Appia, I was determined!

Dont you just love BV colors? The nuance as they move from setting to,setting is fabulous. Plus, the medium veneta is my personal favorite in style and size. Beautiful!

Wow, gorgeous. You captured all essence of BV in these pictures. Amazing..one bag, many different color. I did not capture the "deep" rose color in my picture.

indiaink - thank you for posting all the pictures. The Appia Veneta is truly a beautiful bag and you wear it well. I love the picture with the carnation. There is an art photo thread somewhere in the bags forum...you should post that there.

It is chameleon like.. & just enjoy!!
Thank you, I am!

Wow, indiaink! That's beautiful... you're really on a roll :smile:! It was also nice to see a picture of you after all the messaging! (Sorry for all the exclamation marks :smile:)
I need to figure out the timer function on my camera... I must have taken 6 photos before I got one that had my head in it. :biggrin:

Oh my word! What a gorgeous, lovely color! It looks so much more versatile than the pictures I have seen of it before. Thank you so much for sharing!
You're welcome!

Wow, gorgeous. You captured all essence of BV in these pictures. Amazing..one bag, many different color. I did not capture the "deep" rose color in my picture.
Thank you, my friend.

indiaink - thank you for posting all the pictures. The Appia Veneta is truly a beautiful bag and you wear it well. I love the picture with the carnation. There is an art photo thread somewhere in the bags forum...you should post that there.
You're welcome, finally found the art thread, and posted.

What a beauty, congratulations!
Thank you!

Strong work India! A lovely addition for a lovely lady!

(And I just cut all my hair off--I'm sporting a pixie! It was a chin length bob and it was way too much hair for me!)