What's in a name?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Welcome to BV :smile: My only advise is make sure it's something you like for a long time :graucho:

Sorry, can't help you that much since I also caught a BV BUG

Did you post a reveal?

2. Went back and looked at this thread again. Very nice bag. I love bags with color in the medium size and classic colors in the large size.

3. Hi lkweh :biggrin:

I have not done a reveal but I am thinking about it. The way I acquired my 1st BV bag was very special...destiny related :blush:

I am now contemplating a nero campana...ha ha ha...non-stop addition !!

xoxo,
    Smurf

4. Nice bag and interesting color! Reveals like this do a lot more than BV's own photos or the dimly lighted boutiques. Thanks~

5. Thanks, ladies - I've been carrying her non-stop - here she is out and about today... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378738913.646327.jpg

6. Very beautiful, indiaink! You should post a family pic all of your new bags :smile:

7. I agree! It's hard to keep up with your comings and goings!

8. Indiaink, you may not see this, but we'll really miss you while you are busy with your book and life demands. xoxoxo