All things from the Fabulous World of Brian Atwood~Shoes, Bags and B-Line~ 2011

Oh could it be... after so many years of seeking for the UHG of Brian Atwood, of tweeting to Brian Atwood and on bended knee, begging for a re-release.. I thought it would never be but... I have found the uber elusive Smoke Nude Maniac 140mm... :hbeat::faint::supacool:

I will let you know once they arrive... patience is a tricky one, but this time... it worked.

1274504d1292521121-lets-chat-about-brian-atwoods-amazing-shoes-vb_maniacs_first.jpg

Oh could it be... after so many years of seeking for the UHG of Brian Atwood, of tweeting to Brian Atwood and on bended knee, begging for a re-release.. I thought it would never be but... I have found the uber elusive Smoke Nude Maniac 140mm... :hbeat::faint::supacool:

I will let you know once they arrive... patience is a tricky one, but this time... it worked.

img.purseforum.com/attachments/shoes-shoes-shoes/the-glass-slipper/1274504d1292521121-lets-chat-about-brian-atwoods-amazing-shoes-vb_maniacs_first.jpg

Congrats!!!!:love::love::hbeat::cloud9::loveeyes::
Where r they available? I'd like to get a pr. Thx!

It's lovely to see you Bella!! Congrats on scoring an UHG and wear them in good health!