What it takes for you to wake up!

I'm definitely a light sleeper. Everytime Bart turns around I wake up. I can't sleep with the TV on and it has to be DARK in my room before I can fall asleep. I even block the light from my alarm clock with my remote control so that it's not too bright in my room :smile:

I wake up when my alarm goes off, but I can tell that I'm still tired because I shake while I'm peeing, lmao! My morning is timed by the minute, so I don't have time to hit the snooze button ;)

I'm a deep sleeper but I'm pretty good about getting up. I start my day every day at 4:30am to get my workout in. My body is used to this..I've been doing it for years. It's as if my body has it's own clock.

I have to put my alarm clock across the room or I will just turn it off. Even with it across the room I still hit the snooze button for a half-hour or so. :shocked:

I am very difficult to wake up, unless it's my son. Then I jump awake like a mad-woman.

I set my alarm clock for an hour before I need to get up. It's pathetic really. I'm a night owl but I work days. Sooo... most days I barely have time to do everything I need to do before I leave! I am trying to work on this, but I have suffered w/ insomnia since I was a kid- no joke!